Windows 10: Bluetooth Device issues.

Discus and support Bluetooth Device issues. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Suddenly my Bluetooth controller isn’t connecting on my windows 10 pc. I use a Bluetooth dongle, which appears to be working fine, but my Devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NefariousOak89, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Device issues.

Suddenly my Bluetooth controller isn’t connecting on my windows 10 pc. I use a Bluetooth dongle, which appears to be working fine, but my Devices window will not open... it starts to, but automatically closes. I’ve restarted, I’ve checked my device manager and updated everything I can think of to update. I have no idea what would even cause this.

submitted by /u/NefariousOak89
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NefariousOak89, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Bluetooth Device issues.

Bluetooth device migration.

Hi FredOlson1,

Sounds like a Bluetooth driver conflict to me. Did you make any changes on your laptop prior to the issue? What is the build and version of your Windows 10? In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

Step 1: Lets remove the Megacra sound bar from your Bluetooth device list.

1. Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth & other devices.
    2. Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Restart your laptop.

Step 2: Download and install the latest Bluetooth driver directly from Dell support website.

Step 3: Pair again your Bluetooth device to your laptop. Kindly check for the device manual for the instructions.

You may also want to check this article for the list of troubleshooting steps to fix Bluetooth connection issues.

Kindly update us with the results.

Gemzon Mar, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Device issues.

1. Bluetooth Device issues. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Device issues

2. Bluetooth Device Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device Connection Issues: Hi all,I'm having trouble connecting my bluetooth keyboard to my new PC. My keyboard works well on other devices and connection appears right away but on the new machine it doesn't even show upAll drivers have been updatedWould appreciate your advice...
  3. Bluetooth Device Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Device Connection Issues: Hi all,I'm having trouble connecting my bluetooth keyboard to my new PC. My keyboard works well on other devices and connection appears right away but on the new machine it doesn't even show upAll drivers have been updatedWould appreciate your advice...
  4. Lag issue with Bluetooth devices

Lag issue with Bluetooth devices: Hi,I have an issue with Windows 10 bluetooth.Currently I am using 3 devices at the same time:- MX Master 3 mouse- MX Keys Mini keyboard- Bose 700 headset2 devices working fine with all possible options, but when I connect all the 3 at once it starts lagging. Sometimes...
  5. Lag issue with Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag issue with Bluetooth devices: Hi,I have an issue with Windows 10 bluetooth.Currently I am using 3 devices at the same time:- MX Master 3 mouse- MX Keys Mini keyboard- Bose 700 headset2 devices working fine with all possible options, but when I connect all the 3 at once it starts lagging. Sometimes...
  6. Lag issue with Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth device find issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth device find issue: So I use windows 10 and I was using my joycons for my Nintendo switch on bluetooth and my laptop used to find both joycon controllers but now it doesn't it only finds my left joycon. I have tried turning on and of both devices and other things but it still doesn't find my...
  8. Bluetooth device connectivity issue

Bluetooth device connectivity issue: After recent update on windows 10,I am not able to connect to my JBL go speakers which was previously paired. The windows is not able to search the speaker. I also tried connecting other Bluetooth devices but in vain....
  9. Annoying issue with bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Annoying issue with bluetooth devices: Its been a week now im facing this **** issue with Bluetooth devices all because of the **** windows updates... I've been in touch with Microsoft from past 4 days without any help on this After wasting alot of time and performing numerous steps i decided to re-install...
  10. bluetooth device driver issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth device driver issue: M76USB bluetooth device driver does not work since windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bluetooth-device-driver-issue/7ec1286e-d560-4d4e-ab94-71634771ce74