Windows 10: bluetooth device keeps disconnecting after a while

Discus and support bluetooth device keeps disconnecting after a while in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have come across a weird issue with my Bluetooth headphones. it keeps disconnecting automatically after some time when playing music/video from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SnoopySea, Aug 25, 2019.

1. SnoopySea Win User

bluetooth device keeps disconnecting after a while

I have come across a weird issue with my Bluetooth headphones. it keeps disconnecting automatically after some time when playing music/video from my laptop

This never happened until last week my laptop updated itself... same old crappy updates took almost 40 minutes to complete and then suddenly my headphones stopped working

when I switch on my laptop and connect them they will be working fine but after some time of playing music or watching videos they disconnect

first I thought it might be an issue with my headphones but when I connected them to my another laptop they work just fine.....then I thought it's a driver issue so I updated the drivers but no resolution they still disconnect automatically after some time of use. so I went and uninstalled them and after restarting the headphones started working for some time but then again they stopped working

One thing that's bothering me is that some times they just work fine but some times they even refuse to work for even 5 minutes... I've been trying to fix this issue from past one week but no luck searched all over the internet and found that I might not be the only one facing this issue many other people are there facing similar issue

somewhere I read on internet to uninstall the updates installed recently but that damn suggestion also didn't work, power management option in device manager also didn't make any difference

i'm almost pulling my hair off just because of the updates...MICROSOFT why can't you just stop pushing some crappy updates without testing it properly which I don't even want on my pc.....I want a permanent fix for the issue every time i can't restart or reinstall the drivers to fix the issue temporarly

hope somebody can provide me a permanent fix for this

:)

SnoopySea, Aug 25, 2019

2. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting..

On my windows 10 laptop the Bluetooth connected devices keeps disconnecting, its not the device's fault, its fault of the Bluetooth menu, it keeps searching for device for infinite times, and disconnects all..

Abhishek.Roy, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Epos7 Win User

Troubleshooting Bluetooth Device Disconnections

I use two Bluetooth devices with my computer - a wireless mouse and an Xbox One controller. The mouse has worked fine for over a year and the Xbox controller worked fine for a few days before I started having problems.

The issue happens most frequently when playing Destiny 2 where both the mouse and controller will disconnect. This causes the game to freeze for 5-10 seconds until a message pops up about the disconnected device. Both devices eventually reconnect. Occasionally the game hangs here and I have to restart the computer.

The issue has also happened when browsing the internet with just the mouse connected, where the mouse will disconnect, and only turning off/turning on Bluetooth will fix it.

I have tried uninstalling the Bluetooth driver, restarting, and installing the Intel Bluetooth and WiFi drivers for my wireless card - Intel 7260. I have also tried disabling the power management option "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

As you can see from the Event Viewer, there are multiple error reports each time this happens. I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks!

bluetooth device keeps disconnecting after a while [​IMG]

Epos7, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

1. bluetooth device keeps disconnecting after a while - Similar Threads - bluetooth device keeps

2. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try...
  3. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hey, I have a problem with my work PC. it's a surface studio and several times a day the radio communications from the device to the studio stops. I normally have to wait, play with the batteries. try to navigate to the setting to run the troubleshooter (without typing:...
  4. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and disappearing.

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and disappearing.: Good evening. I recently started using Bluetooth for my new pair of headphones. However, it keeps disconnecting after a while and even disappears from the device manager. It does appear amongst the hidden devices and uninstalling and reinstalling the device does solve it...
  5. Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10: Dell Latitude E6540, Intel Bluetooth Wireless running latest drivers from Intel Have a mouse, a barcode scanner and a keyboard. All worked when I got the laptop about 4 months ago. Recently, in the last 6-8 weeks, the devices are constantly being disconnected and...
  6. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting after Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting after Windows update: I use Asus T100CHI running Windows 101809. After October update the Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting every minute or two. I can reconnect it again using different methods like clicking on setting, devices, Bluetooth. After that the keyboard starts working but only for a...
  7. Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting

Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones (BeatsX) keep disconnecting from my Surface Laptop 2 whenever they are not in use for 5 seconds, then they immediately reconnect. This is really annoying because my headphones make a ring when they disconnect and reconnect. I have already tried to...
  8. Troubleshooting Bluetooth Device Disconnections

Troubleshooting Bluetooth Device Disconnections: I use two Bluetooth devices with my computer - a wireless mouse and an Xbox One controller. The mouse has worked fine for over a year and the Xbox controller worked fine for a few days before I started having problems. The issue happens most frequently when playing Destiny 2...
  9. USB Devices keep disconnecting

USB Devices keep disconnecting: Hello , I have a problem with my USB devices. All devices keep disconnecting for like 1-3 seconds. This problem appeared after i reinstalled Windows. I tried a lot of fixes but it didnt work. ( tried windows 7/8.1/10 , update drivers , disable power management shuting down...
  10. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting: I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs. This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headset disconnects windows 10

2. bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting windows 10

3. bluetooth handsfree keeps disconnecting on windows 10

4. Windows 10 Bluetooth headset disconnecting,
  5. bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10 surface laptop 2