Windows 10: Bluetooth device keeps turning off.

Discus and support Bluetooth device keeps turning off. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I have recently got an issue with my PC connecting to my Sony HiFi with bluetooth. It finds the Sony and I add it to my bluetooth devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrBasher, Oct 21, 2020.

1. MrBasher Win User

Bluetooth device keeps turning off.

Hi Guys,

I have recently got an issue with my PC connecting to my Sony HiFi with bluetooth. It finds the Sony and I add it to my bluetooth devices through the Windows "Add a Bluetooth Device" however the sound does not play through it. When I run the bluetooth troubleshooter it fixes it for about 60secs and then stops, I run the trouble shooter again and it fixes it and round and round I go. I have re-installed the Bluetooth drivers and the chipset drivers but know joy.

I have attched images and fix report of relivent info.

Any ideas?

:)

MrBasher, Oct 21, 2020
  2. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Oct 21, 2020
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Smock Win User

Bluetooth is turned on, but I don't have a Bluetooth device

Firstly, I have to say this is more an annoyance / bug rather than something being broken or not working.

In my Action Center the Bluetooth Square is blue (turned on) saying Not Connected.

Here's the thing though - My PC doesn't have any Bluetooth capable hardware components. It's not a laptop, the motherboard doesn't have this functionality, and no devices connected to it have Bluetooth features either.

I've researched online and most suggestions revolve around

• turning Bluetooth off - I can't do as there is no on/off switch in the settings
    • removing the Bluetooth device from device manager - I also can't do, as there isn't a Bluetooth device listed there.
    • going into network settings and disabling it there - I can't disable it from network settings as there is no network adapter to do so.
    • Unpin Bluetooth tile from Quick Actions - It isn't in the quick actions list to add/remove

Smock, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth device keeps turning off. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device keeps

2. Bluetooth keeps turning off/uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keeps turning off/uninstalling: So I'm on my laptop and my Bluetooth keeps uninstalling and in device manager there's no Bluetooth I download drivers but it stills uninstalls. My pc model is MSI GF63 Thin 9SC...
  3. Bluetooth keeps turning off and on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keeps turning off and on.: Hello, I have had Windows 11 Pro installed on my pc for 3-4 months now, and for the last few months up until a few days ago, the bluetooth would randomly disconnect and reconnect. This would usually be solved after restarting the computer, but nowawadys, even doing that does...
  4. Bluetooth keeps turning off and on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keeps turning off and on.: Hello, I have had Windows 11 Pro installed on my pc for 3-4 months now, and for the last few months up until a few days ago, the bluetooth would randomly disconnect and reconnect. This would usually be solved after restarting the computer, but nowawadys, even doing that does...
  5. Bluetooth keeps turning off and on.

6. bluetooth keeps turning off after removal of device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth keeps turning off after removal of device: everytime i disconnect a bluetooth device i just connected the bluetooth turns off and then i have to run the troubleshooter and it says it turned it on but it doesnt turn on. after like 5-10min it turns on by itself. also in device manager it doesnt see the bluetooth i have...
  7. bluetooth keeps turning off after removal of device

bluetooth keeps turning off after removal of device: everytime i disconnect a bluetooth device i just connected the bluetooth turns off and then i have to run the troubleshooter and it says it turned it on but it doesnt turn on. after like 5-10min it turns on by itself. also in device manager it doesnt see the bluetooth i have...
  8. Bluetooth keeps turning off/disconnecting devices

Bluetooth keeps turning off/disconnecting devices: I have the Windows 10 20H2 operating system. My Bluetooth keeps turning off by itself. I'll be listening to music via Bluetooth speakers, and the sound will just stop, even though the music player indicates the music is still playing. The Bluetooth settings for the speakers...
  9. Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off

Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off: Hello, I've recently received a pair of wireless headphones and started using them. After some time the headphones seemed to disconnect at random intervals. On closer inspection I noticed that Bluetooth was randomly shutting off and disconnecting the wireless headphones....
  10. Bluetooth keeps turning off.

Bluetooth keeps turning off.: How can I turn Bluetooth on? It will randomly shut off, then my bluetooth mouse just stops working. I have tried the following fixes. 1. Restart the computer - works most often but is a complete time-wasting pain. 2. Go to Device Manager. Checked the driver, and it's the...