Windows 10: Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker

Discus and support Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My device is a Tronsmart Element Mega speaker. It pairs as headphones. How can I change this to work correctly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IDKwindows, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker

My device is a Tronsmart Element Mega speaker. It pairs as headphones. How can I change this to work correctly?

:)

IDKwindows, Sep 9, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Kupuna Win User
    Bluetooth won't pair with specific device

Windows 10 Bluetooth can not find/pair with my Tivoli Audio "PAL BT" (bluetooth)radio. Pairing is successful with my BT headphones, and a SONY speaker,
    I can easily pair the PAL with my iPhone, so it is putting out a BT pairing signal! I use a Plugable BT400 dongle for Bluetooth send/receive.
    Why does this one device not pair?

Kupuna, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Can you not select the desired device from the Volume icon?....

Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker

1. Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Device pairs

2. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  3. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  4. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  5. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  7. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  8. Device "Disconnect" action fails on a paired Bluetooth speaker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device "Disconnect" action fails on a paired Bluetooth speaker: There is an error in the bluetooth connection management or setings. When you "Disconnect" from a bluetooth audio device, for some reason, Windows will re-connect to it over time, randomly. It causes critical failures - as the speaker starts playing loud music suddenly,...
  9. Bluetooth speaker not pairing

Bluetooth speaker not pairing: My Bluetooth speaker is not pairing with my dell all in one system. How to pair it? though it is pairing very well with other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-not-pairing/257692b5-d8d3-49e4-8577-6e264eb7ad37
  10. Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device

Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device: I have a set of Hesh 2 bluetooth headphones which used to connect to windows just fine, but for quite some time now, I get the following experience: - power on headphones, heaphones say "pairing", then "connected" - windows says the device is connected in Settings ->...