Windows 10: Bluetooth Device Problems in Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Device Problems in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought an ASUS laptop. I have noticed an error with the Bluetooth device. Whenever I shut down my laptop and then power it on, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GauravBadar, May 5, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Device Problems in Windows 10

Hello,

I recently bought an ASUS laptop. I have noticed an error with the Bluetooth device. Whenever I shut down my laptop and then power it on, the Bluetooth icon disappears and there is no option in Bluetooth settings to turn it on. Also, Bluetooth is missing from the device manager. Then I have to press the power button for 10 seconds and then start the laptop again, then I can see the Bluetooth icon in the notification panel. I don't know whether it is a hardware problem or a software problem. If this is a Hardware problem I can quickly replace my laptop.

Thank You

:)

GauravBadar, May 5, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, May 23, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 23, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth Device Problems in Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Device Problems in Windows 10

1. Bluetooth Device Problems in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Device Problems

2. Bluetooth Problems on new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Problems on new device: I everyone, i recently bought a slate pc, however i am having problems connecting bluetooth devices to it like keyboards and other devices mx keys keyboard, mx master 3 mouse and bluetooth audio devices. altough it says KUU Andes II it is also called KUU Lebook IIi have tried...
  3. Bluetooth add device problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth add device problem: When I search for a device to connect my Bluetooth speaker, it does not show in the list. while searching it get automatically closes the popup without showing Bluetooth devices. Please help me this...
  4. Bluetooth add device problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth add device problem: When I search for a device to connect my Bluetooth speaker, it does not show in the list. while searching it get automatically closes the popup without showing Bluetooth devices. Please help me this...
  5. Problems with bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with bluetooth devices: Hi, So after previous windows update my bluetooth devices started acting up. Every time I start a game like League of Legends or Valorant, my mouse, and headset disconnects. Even during zoom session everything disconnects. They are both bluetooth connected devices. After...
  6. Windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems with connected devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems with connected devices: So I've had this issue for a few months and gave up on it but thought I'd try posting on Reddit for a possible fix. My Bluetooth headphones are paired with the PC and connect successfully. I can select them as the output device but no sound comes through. If I 'remove device'...
  7. bluetooth device pairing problem

bluetooth device pairing problem: Hey guys, I have a issue about my bluetooth connection. whenever i want to pair my bluetooth device with my laptop windows 10 it shows that ' can't connect, try again later. what should i do now? Because i tried so many ways but still its not working. please help me out guys....
  8. Problem with Bluetooth Device

Problem with Bluetooth Device: I am having a problem with my bluetooth. I cannot connect to any of my devices such as Alexa, netflix and amazon also my tablets. I was having problems with the internet last week, but that has been resolved, thanks to my phone company. However, since that has been resolved...
  9. problem in find and pairing bluetooth devices on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in find and pairing bluetooth devices on windows 10: Hello I have windows 10 on my laptop, but bluetooth devices cant be discovered and be paired.for example,I cant use my bluetooth mouse.The bluetooth driver is installed and I see the icon in task bar. Would you please help me how to solve my problem...
  10. Problem with pairing devices with bluetooth

Problem with pairing devices with bluetooth: Hi, I'm having a problem with my bluetooth device. Cannot pair my bluetooth mouse to my laptop XPS 13. I've searching all over the thread and try several method but still have not resolve the issues. I've also tried to uninstall the bluetooth devices but its keep coming...