Windows 10: "bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI" driver missing

Discus and support "bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI" driver missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to reinstall my bluetooth driver as it wasn't working, and a method I saw was one where I have to install the bluetooth device RFCOMM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elidon Muzhaqi, Nov 6, 2020.

1. "bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI" driver missing

I was trying to reinstall my bluetooth driver as it wasn't working, and a method I saw was one where I have to install the bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI, but it doesn't show up in the list: "bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI" driver missing 384e98ff-4c3d-4491-a55f-f0898843752c?upload=true.png

I know my computer does support bluetooth because I already used it, and it worked until yesterday, when after switching on the computer it started giving me messages like "Bluetooth is not available in this device try using an external card to add bluetooth functionality to your computer".

So I started searching on internet and found out my bluetooth driver wasn't installed somehow.

I then downloaded and install the driver for my computer, it installed according to the setup program but didn't show up in the device manager.

I searched a bit more and found out I should have installed the bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI driver first, but it isn't in the list where I should find it.

:)

Elidon Muzhaqi, Nov 6, 2020

2. Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)

ezequielayala1, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)

maximil_198, Nov 6, 2020
  4. "bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI" driver missing

Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)

So I'm trying to get Bluetooth on my Windows 7 OS but everytime I try installing Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI) it says the Device won't start (Code 10) and when I try to troubleshoot it says It has a driver problem. Any help?

ComputerEnthusiast95, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

"bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI" driver missing

1. "bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI" driver missing - Similar Threads - bluetooth device RFCOMM

2. Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI: After watching a video i used add legacy hardware on RFCOMM Protocol TDI and it turned to Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI #2 After it happened the driver started showing "This device can't start CODE 10" I want to know how to revert it back to how it was before as at...
  3. Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI: After watching a video i used add legacy hardware on RFCOMM Protocol TDI and it turned to Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI #2 After it happened the driver started showing "This device can't start CODE 10" I want to know how to revert it back to how it was before as at...
  4. how to revert Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI #2 to Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to revert Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI #2 to Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI: After watching a video i used add legacy hardware on RFCOMM Protocol TDI and it turned to Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI #2 After it happened the driver started showing "This device can't start CODE 10" I want to know how to revert it back to how it was before as at...
  5. how to revert Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI #2 to Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI

how to revert Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI #2 to Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI: After watching a video i used add legacy hardware on RFCOMM Protocol TDI and it turned to Bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI #2 After it happened the driver started showing "This device can't start CODE 10" I want to know how to revert it back to how it was before as at...
  6. Problem with the Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI Driver: Since getting a new windows computer my Bluetooth has been struggling. Though devices will connect, they disconnect after only a few minutes and/or the sound is muddled and skips.I've tried updating the Bluetooth drivers. I've also tried uninstalling them and letting them...
  7. Problem with the Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI Driver

Problem with the Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI Driver: Since getting a new windows computer my Bluetooth has been struggling. Though devices will connect, they disconnect after only a few minutes and/or the sound is muddled and skips.I've tried updating the Bluetooth drivers. I've also tried uninstalling them and letting them...
  8. Deleted bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI: I need the files for bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI.I have deleted it following some instructions, who then told me to ' download the driver again'. It is nowhere to be found.Troubleshoot does not work.Device manager gives nothing. Automatic driver update software...
  9. Problem with the Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with the Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI Driver: Hi. The driver in Bluetooth, in Device Manager, called "Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI", when enabled, causes a problem with most to all of the games I have installed. When installed, and a game opens, my entire computer's audio is cut off. Nothing says anything is...
  10. Bluetooth Device (rfcomm protocol tdi)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Device (rfcomm protocol tdi): I accidently deleted bluetooth device (rfcomm protocol tdi) from device Manager. submitted by /u/SHIJIN7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ieepca/bluetooth_device_rfcomm_protocol_tdi/