Windows 10: Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.

Discus and support Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My bluetooth headsets were working fine before one day, all my headphones would only connect to ''Voice'', nothing else. I tried updating the drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZarnescuClaudiu, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.

My bluetooth headsets were working fine before one day, all my headphones would only connect to ''Voice'', nothing else. I tried updating the drivers, I tried everything I could try.

:)

ZarnescuClaudiu, Jul 21, 2020
  2. zipwax Win User

Bluetooth will only connect "Voice"

I have the Nokia 1520(.2), running Lumia Denim, all the latest windows updates as of 7/2015, and it connects with voice only to my Pioneer AVH-X3700BHS (car stereo). I've added & deleted it, turned Bluetooth on and off, etc. Voice only. it connects voice
    + music just great to my Sony Bluetooth stereos (two of them) and to a variety of other devices. I think Pioneer is to blame here, not your phone.

zipwax, Jul 21, 2020
  3. bertivata Win User
    Bluetooth Device Connected Only Voice

Hello, so i have a bluetooth headphone which i bought like 5 years ago, it worked always fine and it still does on my smartphone.

one day i connected it to my win 10 laptop as usual to listen to some music, after it connected i opened the youtube website and started listening to music but i was listening from the laptop speakers and not from the headphones,,i go and check the bluetooth
    settings and it shows Connected,Voice i tried to shut down and reconnect it but still it shows the same, now it keeps showing driver error on all the listed bluetooth devices even if not available to connect , i tried disinstalling the device
    but still the same , i downloaded some antivirus apps and still the same , ran the ccleaner registry problems to fix it but still the same now i dont know what to do

?!

bertivata, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.

Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.

1. Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device connect

2. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI: I had this issue with a pair of headphones before but i managed to fix it by fiddling with the remove device option a few times but i've restarted my pc, disabled the device, restarted my bluetooth services and removed the device and no matter what I do the device always...
  3. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI: I had this issue with a pair of headphones before but i managed to fix it by fiddling with the remove device option a few times but i've restarted my pc, disabled the device, restarted my bluetooth services and removed the device and no matter what I do the device always...
  4. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only: For some reason, windows really wants my bluetooth device to be input only. It doesn't have a microphone tho, as it is my stereo Teufel Combo 42 with bluetooth dongle.Here's what i have to do every time i connect it after booting the PC:* bluetooth devices => remove device*...
  6. Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only: For some reason, windows really wants my bluetooth device to be input only. It doesn't have a microphone tho, as it is my stereo Teufel Combo 42 with bluetooth dongle.Here's what i have to do every time i connect it after booting the PC:* bluetooth devices => remove device*...
  7. Bluetooth only voice connected

Bluetooth only voice connected: I have Taotronics soundsurge 90 and when I connect them to my computer only voice is connected. I can only use the "Hands free Audio" which is very Low quality, usually I can use "Stereo", but because It only connects voice and not audio usually both connect and I can't use...
  8. Bluetooth Device Connected Only Voice

Bluetooth Device Connected Only Voice: Hello, so i have a bluetooth headphone which i bought like 5 years ago, it worked always fine and it still does on my smartphone. one day i connected it to my win 10 laptop as usual to listen to some music, after it connected i opened the youtube website and started...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio: This problem has been going on for a week or so now where I will connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my laptop, and it will only connect to "voice" but won't connect to audio. Whenever I try to play something, it comes out of the laptop's speakers instead. I've tried using other...
  10. Bluetooth "Connected Voice" Only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth "Connected Voice" Only: My Samsung Level Headphones will only "connect voice," when traditionally it has been they it says something like "Connected sound, voice" or "Connected music, voice." I still get audio through them, but it requires me to do a lot of weird sound setting things and it audio...