Windows 10: Bluetooth devices battery level stopped showing

Discus and support Bluetooth devices battery level stopped showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the recent Windows 10 update to version 1903 (build 18362.116), connected bluetooth devices (mouse, pen) do not show battery levels in Settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PiotrJJ, May 29, 2019.

1. PiotrJJ Win User

Bluetooth devices battery level stopped showing

After the recent Windows 10 update to version 1903 (build 18362.116), connected bluetooth devices (mouse, pen) do not show battery levels in Settings (I am quite sure it was showing before).

HP Spectre x360 convertible (2019) with the same BT mouse and digital pen as before the Windows update. I already verified the integrity of system installation - no issues there.

:)

PiotrJJ, May 29, 2019

2. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Hello Jerry my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll try to help you find the battery level information for your Bluetooth Headphones. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Open the "Settings app".

2. Open the page "Devices", then go to "Bluetooth & other devices".

3. On the right, find your device in the list under "Mouse, keyboard, & pen".

Please note that you might have to scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" since Bluetooth Headphones are an Audio device.

4. You will see the battery level indicator next to the device name.

If this doesn't help you find the information you need please let me know so that I can provide other options!

Omoikane1122, May 29, 2019
  3. Battery level of external Bluetooth devices

Hi Robert,

At first check if your devices have their own application interfaces that enable users to change default actions and provide more control over the device. These applications usually have information about the battery level.

Next Windows 10 version 1803 rolled out a new feature to show the battery level of external Bluetooth devices but your devices should support this feature. Do as follows to check it:

Go to Settings - Devices - Bluetooth and other devices.

You will find the battery level next to the device name if it supports the above feature.

Finally you can install the Surface app designed also for checking battery level on Surface machines. Download the app from the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface/9wzdn...(ir__g96vgyquabvefusqhgk3j0ath22xh1tdhhrr36sf00)(7593)(159229)()(UUwpUdUnU50180)&irgwc=1&irclickid=_g96vgyquabvefusqhgk3j0ath22xh1tdhhrr36sf00&activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab

Nicky Radonskiy, May 29, 2019
  4. Bluetooth devices battery level stopped showing

Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell

To check the battery level of your compatible Bluetooth devices on Windows 10, use these steps:

1 Open Settings.

2 Click on Devices.

3 Click on Bluetooth & other devices.

4 Under “Mouse, keyboard, & pen,” you’ll see a battery percentage indicator on the right side.

Bluetooth battery level status

On supported devices, the battery level will update every time your device and Bluetooth peripheral are connected.

If you don’t see the battery indicator, it’s likely because you’re not running the supported version of Windows 10, or your Bluetooth device doesn’t support this feature. The battery level indicator in the Settings app is available starting with the Windows
    10 October 2018 Update.

Update February 4, 2019: This guide was originally published in August 2018, and it’s been updated to make sure it’s current with the latest version of Windows 10.

Bluetooth devices battery level stopped showing c77de98a-545e-46c0-80b0-d471f5b4eebc?upload=true.jpg

HiltonOishi, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth devices battery level stopped showing

1. Bluetooth devices battery level stopped showing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth devices battery

2. Windows 11 stopped showing under its Settings, the battery level of the bluetooth mouse...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stopped showing under its Settings, the battery level of the bluetooth mouse...: Windows 11 has suddenly stopped showing the battery level of the bluetooth mouse connected to it which earlier it was showing under its Settings> Bluetooth & devices. It does shows the batter level if i removed the bluetooth mouse and reconnect it but that is an irritant and...
  3. Windows 11 stopped showing under its Settings, the battery level of the bluetooth mouse...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stopped showing under its Settings, the battery level of the bluetooth mouse...: Windows 11 has suddenly stopped showing the battery level of the bluetooth mouse connected to it which earlier it was showing under its Settings> Bluetooth & devices. It does shows the batter level if i removed the bluetooth mouse and reconnect it but that is an irritant and...
  4. Bluetooth never shows battery for any device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth never shows battery for any device: However when I connect to iOS on my phone the battery indicators work just fine, tested multiple headsets and speakers , windows just won’t show any battery percent for Bluetooth devices. What gives? Can’t find any useful answers on google Such a simple feature too... any...
  5. Windows 10 is not showing the battery level of any of my bluetooth devices even though...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is not showing the battery level of any of my bluetooth devices even though...: I just bought a Bluetooth speaker and it has no indication of how much battery is remaining on the speaker. Windows 10 is apparently supposed to show battery life of all bluetooth devices but it won't work for my speaker or my bluetooth keyboard. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell: I know with Windows 10 1803 we are able to see the battery level of connect wireless Bluetooth devices that support it (Such as the Surface Mouse) Is there a PowerShell command that can be run to display the battery level for these devices as well? One exists for the...
  7. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon: We have all been there when our wireless devices (mouse/keyboard) stop responding. Or in my instance, using the Surface Pen buttons and suddenly they stopped working. You guessed it, my battery in my Bluetooth device died. Would it be possible to update either the...
  8. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones: Hi, does anyone know how I can find the battery percentage for Bluetooth headphones? I googled it and it only had stuff for mouse, keyboard, pen, etc BUT NONE FOR HEADPHONES!!! I need my headphones to work and it is important for me to know when I need to charge it so it...
  9. Battery level of external Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery level of external Bluetooth devices: I use updated Surface Pro 4 laptop. It works without any problems but I want to find out how I can check the battery level of the connected external Bluetooth devices, for instance the mouse. I cannot find the setting anywhere...
  10. Check Battery Level of Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check Battery Level of Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10: How to: Check Battery Level of Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10 How to Check Battery Level of Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10 Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology which enables wireless data transmission between two Bluetooth enabled devices located nearby each...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bluetooth battery level stopped