Windows 10: Bluetooth devices being paired but unable to connect

Discus and support Bluetooth devices being paired but unable to connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 10, I am not able to connect any Bluetooth device. They just connect for a moment and then get disonnected. Tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AakarShah, Jun 9, 2021.

1. AakarShah Win User

Bluetooth devices being paired but unable to connect

After upgrading to Windows 10, I am not able to connect any Bluetooth device. They just connect for a moment and then get disonnected. Tried all the basic troubleshooters and installed the drivers from the hp website. System model is HP envy 15-u011dx x360 convertible pc energy star.

:)

AakarShah, Jun 9, 2021

2. Unable to connect to Bluetooth device. It pairs up fine.

Hi Hamno,

Thank you for the reply. Sorry for the delay.

I appreciate your efforts and time.

Have you tried upgrading/re-installing the drivers?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Make sure your Windows device supports Bluetooth and that it's turned on. You'll see a Bluetooth button in action center.

• If you don’t see the Bluetooth button, try updating your device's driver. Here's how: Go to
      Start, enter Device Manager, select it from the list of results, and then, in
      Device Manager, locate your device, right-click (or press and hold) it, select
      Update Driver Software, select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.

• If Bluetooth is turned on, and the driver is up to date, but your device still doesn’t work, try removing the device and re-pairing it. Here's how: Go to
      Start, enter Devices, select Bluetooth, select the device, select
      Remove device, and then try pairing again.

• Make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is on and discoverable. How you do this varies with devices, so check the info that came with your device or go to the manufacturer’s website.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Riley572 Win User

Bluetooth Unable to Connect After Shutdown

I'm having this strange connection issue with my Bluetooth headphones, where if I don't turn them off before I turn off my PC, they won't reconnect to my computer. However, if I go to My Bluetooth Devices and remove the device, I am able to pair them again
    after I restart my PC.

This is quite inconvenient, as I occasionally forget to turn my headphones before my PC, and am therefore unable to use them without restarting my computer and pairing them once more.

Steps to recreate:

• Pair a Bluetooth device.
    • Turn off your system without first disconnecting the device.
    • The device will be unable to reconnect without first removing the device and re-pairing.

Temporary fix:

• Remove the device under My Bluetooth Devices.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Pair the device again.

Edit: I figured I should mention, I use a pair of Bluedio Turbine headphones.

Riley572, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth devices being paired but unable to connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth devices being

2. Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect: Hello, recently my bluetooth has been acting up, it will pair to my devices and is able to discover them however when i try to connect to the devices i am met with the promt "that didnt work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again". There is no issue...
  3. Bluetooth can't connect to paired devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth can't connect to paired devices: Currently having an issue with my bluetooth randomly stop working one day. I can't connect to any of paired devices or any new ones, however I am able to discover them. I also cannot remove my current paired devices. My bluetooth is turned on and everything has been updated....
  4. Paired Bluetooth device asks for pairing at every connection

Paired Bluetooth device asks for pairing at every connection: Hi,i use two notebooks with the same integrated Bluetooth / Wifi Adapter Intel Wireless AC7260. Paired Device is a Measuring-Device. On notebook1 it works like this: I initiate the connection via third party app Testo. The app briefly searches for the meter on the defined COM...
  5. BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting

BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting: Hi there, a few months I purchased a program to clean my system up and help it run smoother. In the midst of the purchase there was an extra program to update drivers available which I so foolishly agreed to purchasing and decided to update drivers as well. Upon doing so...
  6. Unable to connect to paired bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to connect to paired bluetooth device.: I have headphones that works on other computers. I installed all available updates with windows and vendor-specific tool. I can pair the device, but no option to connect is shown afterward. There is only one button to remove the device. I would like to also connect...
  7. Unable to pair the bluetooth device

Unable to pair the bluetooth device: Hello, I have problems connecting Bluetooth devices to my PC. The bluetooth worked about 3 weeks ago and stopped working about 3 days. Anyway, I am quite convinced that the new driver broke down with an update. The bluetooth, from all external appearances, seems to be...
  8. Unable to pair bluetooth device

Unable to pair bluetooth device: Hello, I am having issues connecting bluetooth devices to my PC. The bluetooth was a working about 3 weeks ago and stopped working about 3 days after my service plan with dell ran out...suspicious. Anyway, I'm pretty well convinced that the new driver broke it (because...
  9. Bluetooth not connecting to paired device.

Bluetooth not connecting to paired device.: I have gone through the steps to pair an audio device to my laptop. However, when I have tried to connect my headphones I get this message: [ATTACH] My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga 500 and my headphones are Grundig bluetooth wireless headphones (they did not come this a model...
  10. Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices

Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices: ^Title. Headphones work fine while connecting to other devices, (phone, a different computer)However, this computer can't connect to any bluetooth devices. Upon running Toubleshoot>Bluetooth Devices, It tells me that the bluetooth radio wasn't enabled, and enabled it. And...