Windows 10: bluetooth devices cant pair

Discus and support bluetooth devices cant pair in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my computer lenvovo w530 cant discoved and pair with new devices. when i press add a device it shows couldnt connect. i have tried running the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tronblade, Apr 27, 2021.

1. tronblade Win User

bluetooth devices cant pair

my computer lenvovo w530 cant discoved and pair with new devices. when i press add a device it shows couldnt connect. i have tried running the troubleshooter but it shows bluetooth is on and it has bluetooth capability but check bluetooth radio status is not fixed. i have tried turning bluetooth user service on automatic but it still wont work. i have headphones that are currently paired with my computer but i paired them before the problem started and i can still connect and use them. the issue started after i used a script that disables services and it disabled my bluetooth services but ev

:)

tronblade, Apr 27, 2021

2. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Cannot use bluetooth device

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ameneses54, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Cannot use bluetooth device

1 Pairing is done in Settings, Devices
    1.1 You click on Add Bluetooth or other device
    1.2 You choose Bluetooth
    1.3 If there is a pairing button on the bluetooth device itself then you press that now. You need to check the instructions for your bluetooth device to see how to do this - several automatically go into pairing mode when they switch on, others have a button that needs to be pressed for, say, 5 seconds.
    1.4 The computer detects all available bluetooth devices and you select yours from the list. If yours is not on the list then Windows could not detect it.
    1.5 It connects - pairing includes connecting
    1.6 The computer sounds a buzz in the earpiece then displays Your device is ready to go and you click on Done
    1.7 The device is shown in the devices list below the subheading Audio and it shows it as connected
    1.8 The device should also appear in Control panel, Sounds, Playback tab
    1.9 The device should also appear in Control panel, Devices & printers
    1.10 {I just paired some bluetooth earphones as I typed so I could make sure these notes were correct} You use a music player and the sound comes out of the bluetooth earphones

2 If this is not happening for you then go to Contol panel, Devices & printers
    2.1 Right-click on the device & select Remove device
    2.2 You can now try pairing from scratch again
    2.3 Several other users have reported that only removing the device with Bluetooth command line tools - BluetoothInstaller allowed them to re-pair again [see xzion's guidance below]
    2.4 Yet others reported that only the KeithM code or Bungee's guidance worked for them [see below]

3 Where is this all going wrong for you?
    [I assume we are definitely talking about bluetooth headphones/earphones. I understand that WiFi ones do also exist.]

4 Additional guidance -

Unpair a Bluetooth Device - TenForumsTutorials
    Connect a Bluetooth device in Windows - Windows Help

Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #9, xzion] - TenForums
    Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #22, KeithM] - TenForums
    Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #39, Bungee] - TenForums
    Several people registered in TenForums just to be able to thanks xzion, KeithM & Bungee. Apparently, what worked for some people did not work for others so each solution seems worth trying.

Denis

Thema:

1. bluetooth devices cant pair - Similar Threads - bluetooth devices cant

2. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pair bluetooth devices: I cant pair Bluetooth devices like mouse and keyboard. I tried to pair using my other laptop it works fine. I check on my settings and remove all the devices that paired before and try it again but still the same....
  3. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pair bluetooth devices: I cant pair Bluetooth devices like mouse and keyboard. I tried to pair using my other laptop it works fine. I check on my settings and remove all the devices that paired before and try it again but still the same....
  4. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cant pair Bluetooth device

Cant pair Bluetooth device: Bluetooth was working perfectly few weeks ago. Few days ago Bluetooth devices were not scanned at all. I tried the following measure, 1. Troubleshooting2. Update device drivers 3. Check automatic in services with these measure laptop started scanning other devices but...
  6. bluetooth device pairing problem

bluetooth device pairing problem: Hey guys, I have a issue about my bluetooth connection. whenever i want to pair my bluetooth device with my laptop windows 10 it shows that ' can't connect, try again later. what should i do now? Because i tried so many ways but still its not working. please help me out guys....
  7. Cant pair 2 bluetooth devices of the same class

Cant pair 2 bluetooth devices of the same class: Hello I am trying to pair 2 gear vr controllers to my pc but it will only let me pair on at a time otherwise it comes up with a try pair device again later message. I think this is because they are both in the same class of device and Windows won't allow it for them to...
  8. Trouble pairing bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble pairing bluetooth device: I have a bluetooth device (JBLFlip5) which I have been pairing to my PC. All of a sudden, it stopped pairing. The Bluetooth app on the computer doesn't even recognise it. Attached is the Bluetooth view in my Device Manager. I'd like to check out my Bluetooth drivers - but...
  9. cant pair any think on bluetooth device on pc

cant pair any think on bluetooth device on pc: I cant pair any devise thro Bluetooth on my pc can any one help iv tried every think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pair-any-think-on-bluetooth-device-on-pc/2915def1-f313-405a-8528-376abd0dcdd0
  10. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Bluetooth Devices will not Pair: Hi, Hopefully this is the correct Forum ! I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold). Both have been working perfectly. Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on...