Windows 10: Bluetooth Devices issue on Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Devices issue on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pair of Avantree Audition BT headphones and a JBL GO2 BT speaker. With both of these devices I am having connectivity issue with my Win 10 HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marius Farcas, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Devices issue on Windows 10

I have a pair of Avantree Audition BT headphones and a JBL GO2 BT speaker. With both of these devices I am having connectivity issue with my Win 10 HP Pavilion G6 laptop. Both are paired and appear connected in Control Panel, but I cannot connect either of them in Playback Devices. I have attached some snips with the headphones, it is thesame issue with the speaker. Tried updating all drivers, but issue persists. It is also worth mentioning that both devices work fine with my Android phone. What can I do to get them working properly also on my laptop?

Bluetooth Devices issue on Windows 10 8319d659-6bc5-4064-886a-026865f8c9e0?upload=true.jpg

Bluetooth Devices issue on Windows 10 86b2a315-dc2b-44ff-84e2-312ec7e52646?upload=true.jpg

Bluetooth Devices issue on Windows 10 25c6160a-db8e-4863-88d7-9b29f8d2635f?upload=true.jpg

Bluetooth Devices issue on Windows 10 54a4bf2c-5f31-4639-81b9-ad8402a955f7?upload=true.jpg

:)

Marius Farcas, Dec 10, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Dec 10, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 10, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth Devices issue on Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Devices issue on Windows 10

1. Bluetooth Devices issue on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Devices issue

2. Bluetooth Device Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device Connection Issues: Hi all,I'm having trouble connecting my bluetooth keyboard to my new PC. My keyboard works well on other devices and connection appears right away but on the new machine it doesn't even show upAll drivers have been updatedWould appreciate your advice...
  3. Lag issue with Bluetooth devices

Lag issue with Bluetooth devices: Hi,I have an issue with Windows 10 bluetooth.Currently I am using 3 devices at the same time:- MX Master 3 mouse- MX Keys Mini keyboard- Bose 700 headset2 devices working fine with all possible options, but when I connect all the 3 at once it starts lagging. Sometimes...
  4. Lag issue with Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag issue with Bluetooth devices: Hi,I have an issue with Windows 10 bluetooth.Currently I am using 3 devices at the same time:- MX Master 3 mouse- MX Keys Mini keyboard- Bose 700 headset2 devices working fine with all possible options, but when I connect all the 3 at once it starts lagging. Sometimes...
  5. Lag issue with Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth device find issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth device find issue: So I use windows 10 and I was using my joycons for my Nintendo switch on bluetooth and my laptop used to find both joycon controllers but now it doesn't it only finds my left joycon. I have tried turning on and of both devices and other things but it still doesn't find my...
  7. Bluetooth Device issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Device issues.: Suddenly my Bluetooth controller isn’t connecting on my windows 10 pc. I use a Bluetooth dongle, which appears to be working fine, but my Devices window will not open... it starts to, but automatically closes. I’ve restarted, I’ve checked my device manager and updated...
  8. Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10

Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10: Many times the add Bluetooth device option is not working in Windows 10. It started to work only when we completed the windows update process. It takes nearly 1 day to complete the update process then only add blue tooth device option was working. Later on, if we set the...
  9. Windows 10 Audio Issues with Bluetooth Devices.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Audio Issues with Bluetooth Devices.: I currently use Bluetooth earbuds with integrated microphones Razer Hammerhead True Wireless but have found this issue with other wireless integrated audio systems. Whenever I turn the default microphone input or use it for things like a Discord call, the system registers...
  10. Bluetooth device connectivity issue

Bluetooth device connectivity issue: After recent update on windows 10,I am not able to connect to my JBL go speakers which was previously paired. The windows is not able to search the speaker. I also tried connecting other Bluetooth devices but in vain....