Windows 10: Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dell Latitude E6540, Intel Bluetooth Wireless running latest drivers from Intel Have a mouse, a barcode scanner and a keyboard. All worked when I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wireman121, May 25, 2019.

1. Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10

Dell Latitude E6540, Intel Bluetooth Wireless running latest drivers from Intel

Have a mouse, a barcode scanner and a keyboard. All worked when I got the laptop about 4 months ago. Recently, in the last 6-8 weeks, the devices are constantly being disconnected and reconnected. Bluetooth always says "connected" but I can hear the devices beeping to tell me they've disconnected and reconnected. This happens extremely frequently. I've already disabled the power management settings in Device Manager.

I have tried ALL of these devices on TWO different Windows 10 computers and they function without any issue on both. This seems to be specific to the one computer currently. A quick google search shows there are a ton of other people having the exact same issue without any resolution.

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Wireman121, May 25, 2019

2. Bluetooth devices will not reconnect after paired

After the latest major update to windows 10, my Bluetooth headset and my Bluetooth keyboard, after pairing, will not reconnect after disconnected. These devices have always been able to reconnect for subsequent uses even after original windows 10 install.
    After this latest update, they no longer automatically reconnect. They are both listed in the devices list but will not connect. I have to remove and repair every time. Thanks for any help.

jayanddeborah, May 25, 2019
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10

1. Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth devices keep

2. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey guys.. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second repeatedly. Some times it disconnects and not connecting until i restart the machine. After restart works fine around 10 min and then...
  3. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  4. Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10: Hello,I have Tinkpad L13 laptop and for few months I am facing a bluetooth issue.I have a bluetooth mouse and keyboard of different brands which connecting directly to the built-in bluetooth devise and not USB bleutooth, when both keyboard and mouse keep simultaneously...
  5. Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10: Hello,I have Tinkpad L13 laptop and for few months I am facing a bluetooth issue.I have a bluetooth mouse and keyboard of different brands which connecting directly to the built-in bluetooth devise and not USB bleutooth, when both keyboard and mouse keep simultaneously...
  6. Bluetooth devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting after Windows Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected intermittently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected intermittently: MSI GS30 2M Shadow laptop, with 4th generation i7 processor. Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I’ve been suffering from intermittent Bluetooth disconnections affecting all Bluetooth-connected devices. The Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected again, and it...
  8. After Windows 10 2004 update Bluetooth devices disconnect and reconnect randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 2004 update Bluetooth devices disconnect and reconnect randomly: Good evening, Since the Windows 10 2004 update all my Bluetooth devices frequently disconnect and then in a minute or two reconnect. Bluetooth devices that disconnect / reconnect include but are not limited to: a 2 different Microsoft Bluetooth mice. b 2 different...
  9. USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: I need some help because i've tried almost every option that i've found to see if it would fix the problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the usb mass storage device and it worked for one minute but then went back to wigging out. Then I tried a couple of other options and...
  10. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey all. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second. This causes the audio to cut out, but also for any application basically needing to be restarted in order to hear audio again. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth keeps disconnecting windows 10

2. bluetooth devices keep disconnecting on win 10

3. airpods connect then disconnect

4. bluecheck disconnected,
  5. windows 10 bluetooth headphones disconnected and reconnects automatically,
  6. bluetooth automatically reconnects to same device,
  7. windows keeps saying blutooth keeps disconnecting and reconnecting,
  8. bluetooth device keeps disconnecting after new windows update,
  9. why do my airpods keep disconnecting from pc,
  10. bluetooth disconnecting after pair,
  11. connecting airpods with windows 10 keeps disconnecting,