Windows 10: Bluetooth devices keyboard & mouse that connect w/o having a dongle causing problems - can...

Discus and support Bluetooth devices keyboard & mouse that connect w/o having a dongle causing problems - can... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,Facing some odd issues regarding Bluetooth devices - allow me to elaborate This seems to be an issue for all devices connected via Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kar Hooi L., Mar 16, 2023.

1. Bluetooth devices keyboard & mouse that connect w/o having a dongle causing problems - can...

Hi all,Facing some odd issues regarding Bluetooth devices - allow me to elaborate This seems to be an issue for all devices connected via Bluetooth that don't require a donglefor either my mouse or keyboard, whenever there's no activity for ~5 full seconds - once you start typing or moving the cursor again, there'll always be a 0.5 second delay it's kinda like the devices being wake from sleep or something and it's super annoying. However, if you keep typing or moving the cursor it'll always be smooth - and the same just keeps happening as soon as you stop using the devices for ~5 secs and r

:)

Kar Hooi L., Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth devices keyboard & mouse that connect w/o having a dongle causing problems - can...

1. Bluetooth devices keyboard & mouse that connect w/o having a dongle causing problems - can... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth devices keyboard

2. Bluetooth devices keyboard & mouse that connect w/o having a dongle causing problems - can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth devices keyboard & mouse that connect w/o having a dongle causing problems - can...: Hi all,Facing some odd issues regarding Bluetooth devices - allow me to elaborate This seems to be an issue for all devices connected via Bluetooth that don't require a donglefor either my mouse or keyboard, whenever there's no activity for ~5 full seconds - once you start...
  3. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  4. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  5. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Help with bluetooth dongle that will not connect with any device.

Help with bluetooth dongle that will not connect with any device.: I've been struggling with this issue for quite some time to no success troubleshooting on my own. I am attempting to connect either my keyboard or headphones via bluetooth to a dongle. None of this works correctly. When I check the event viewer I get The Security Manager...
  7. Convert keyboard bluetooth dongle to universal bluetooth dongle

Convert keyboard bluetooth dongle to universal bluetooth dongle: hi I use to use a bluetooth keyboard, and now switched to wired I was wondering if there is any way to convert my old keyboard's dongle to a universal bluetooth dongle. Keyboard Details: HP ERGO...
  8. Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard

Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a wireless Microsoft keyboard and mouse 900, my dongle ended up breaking fairly easily. I spoke with an agent online and she explained that all I needed to do was buy a replacement dongle, gave me the link to a new dongle with amazon, I bought it and now it’s...
  9. MS Keyboard & Mouse + Bluetooth Dongle?

MS Keyboard & Mouse + Bluetooth Dongle?: I bought an MS Sculpt Mouse a ergonomic keyboard they each came with their own Bluetooth Dongle. Is there a way to use only 1 dongle or can I some how use Bluetooth directly without any dongle? TIA Gary...
  10. mouse and keyboard dongle

mouse and keyboard dongle: hi,i have a model 3000 mouse and keyboard that lost my dongle.can i connect it to bluetooth on a computer?should i buy a new one?give me a recipe.thank you for your support...