Windows 10: Bluetooth devices not being detected in Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth devices not being detected in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having trouble trying to connect and pair a bluetooth speaker to my computer. I have updated bluetooth drivers, restarted bluetooth support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shaloopy, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Shaloopy Win User

Bluetooth devices not being detected in Windows 10

I've been having trouble trying to connect and pair a bluetooth speaker to my computer.

I have updated bluetooth drivers, restarted bluetooth support services (as well as changing startup from manual to automatic) and have installed any recent updates I've received from Windows but to no avail, when the speaker I have is in pairing mode, there is never a detection.

I'm currently using a Dell Inspiron 15 7577 if that's necessary info.

Thanks.

:)

Shaloopy, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Bluetooth devices are not detecting

Hi Sanjay,

Conflicts with the Bluetooth settings after the update is one of the possible reasons why your devices are not detected. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • When you reinstall the latest Bluetooth driver, did you uninstall it first? Did you get the latest Bluetooth driver from the device manufacturer's website?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in this
      link
      ?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 7, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 7, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth devices not being detected in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth devices being

2. Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10: I have updated drivers and uninstall them then reinstall but nothing worked , so I formatted my PC and it still didn't find any device so I hope anyone have a solution to my problem...
  3. Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10: I have updated drivers and uninstall them then reinstall but nothing worked , so I formatted my PC and it still didn't find any device so I hope anyone have a solution to my problem...
  4. Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth not being detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not being detected: Hello,A couple of days ago I went to connect a controller and noticed that my bluetooth was off but I had no toggle button. I immediately went to device manger and saw that Bluetooth was missing and under the "show hidden devices" section. I went through and updated all of...
  6. Bluetooth not being detected by Windows

Bluetooth not being detected by Windows: Hey, I've reinstalled Windows 10 on a SATA SSD which I'm now using on a Laptop with a X550JX Mobo. I previously used this SSD as a Windows Drive for my Desktop. After reinstalling Windows, I found it curious that I didn't have ASUS Smart Gesture installed by default but it...
  7. Windows 10 not detecting Bluetooth device

Windows 10 not detecting Bluetooth device: I have built a PC with an Asus Prime X570-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard, and AMD Ryxen 3950X CPU. For networking, I used a WiFi USB dongle Anewish AC1200, and noticed Windows did not detect and BT hardward. I replaced that with a PCIe WiFi card EDUP PCIe WiFi 6 Card Bluetooth 5.0...
  8. Bluetooth is not being detected.

Bluetooth is not being detected.: So as we all know, Windows 10 is a total mess. I've had issues with Bluetooth ever since getting my computer. The first few times, i just updated the drivers. The next times, I'd had to disable and then enable the device in device manager. Now, it's not even showing up in...
  9. Device not being detected?

Device not being detected?: I recently bought a new headset with a mic. The headset has a 3.5mm jack and a usb connector powering a mic. The problem is windows 10 not detecting anything when I plug in the usb, and the mic isn't registered as a device at all. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  10. bluetooth devices are not being detected .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth devices are not being detected .: I tried to connect my Bluetooth headphones but it was not detected. I am facing this problem after I updated window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-devices-are-not-being-detected/82d29a1b-20d4-4769-a2da-431338aca1ad