Windows 10: Bluetooth Devices not connected after Windows 10 Insider Preview installed

Discus and support Bluetooth Devices not connected after Windows 10 Insider Preview installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have issue with my bluetooth devices such as speaker, headset and Xbox one controller. Issue started after I installed Windows10 Insider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Emil FakhruziRasyad, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Devices not connected after Windows 10 Insider Preview installed

Hi,

I have issue with my bluetooth devices such as speaker, headset and Xbox one controller. Issue started after I installed Windows10 Insider Preview where all my bluetooth devices refused to connect to PC. Windows says the devices are connected, but the light on my devices are still in discovery mode. For example, speaker and headset will make connected sound when paired, Xbox controller light will lit on when connected.

I've tried many workaround such as reinstalling bluetooth driver, run bluetooth troubleshooter, but no luck.

If anyone have similar issue and found a workaround or have any advice for me, please let me know.

Thanks.

:)

Emil FakhruziRasyad, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Bluetooth Devices not connected after Windows 10 Insider Preview installed [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

3. Riel Alc Win User
    Bluetooth not discovering devices on MULTIPLE Windows 10 computers

We suggest installing first all available updates since we have a lot of updates for Windows Insider Preview.

You may also check this link for the latest Windows 10 Insider
    Preview Build.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Devices not connected after Windows 10 Insider Preview installed

Windows 10 Insider Preview Install Failed

Hello Simpson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267?
    • Which Intel drivers are you referring to?
    • Are you referring to Intel drivers deployed through Windows Updates?
    • Did you get any error message when they fail?

From your description, I suspect that the problem might be due to unsuccessful installation of preview build caused this issue. Suggest you to check installing the build again to see if the same thing happens again. If you don't see the
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267
    update, then please check it after sometime. Refer this link
    to learn more about Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267.

Give us above details to assist you better.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Devices not connected after Windows 10 Insider Preview installed

1. Bluetooth Devices not connected after Windows 10 Insider Preview installed - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Devices connected

2. No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100: I installed insider preview 10.0.26052.1100 today, after the reboot there was no audio. the Volume is off and won't turn on, I can move the slider up, but it immediately goes all the way down.When I look at device manager, Sound, Video and Game controllers. I have 2 entries...
  3. No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100: I installed insider preview 10.0.26052.1100 today, after the reboot there was no audio. the Volume is off and won't turn on, I can move the slider up, but it immediately goes all the way down.When I look at device manager, Sound, Video and Game controllers. I have 2 entries...
  4. Insider preview installing errorp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider preview installing errorp: Can't install the insider preview 20221.1000 shows error klkk.sys error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-installing-errorp/82096ea3-f843-4b63-aeea-84e161f70c4a
  5. Windows 10 Insider Preview

Windows 10 Insider Preview: I had Windows 10 Insider Preview 19041.1 vb.release. Version 2004. OS Build 19041.84. I have been wondering how do I go back to the latest build which I believe is version 1909. I have been looking for posts, but nothing really explaining how to do this. Thank you very...
  6. Windows 10 Insider Preview

Windows 10 Insider Preview: Received error code 0x80070005 after 2 attempts to update WIN 10 PRO to build 19037.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-preview/8a18962b-b34c-4f78-a144-2ec01861a96b
  7. Windows 10 insider preview

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 insider preview: I am using windows 10 insider preview. but windows ask me to active windows.. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-preview/c0c53564-d18d-43dd-80b7-8227266e2345"
  8. Code 10 error. No audio device installed. After install windows update (insider preview...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 10 error. No audio device installed. After install windows update (insider preview...: Hello I need some help with this metter. After installing, without problems, the update above mentioned, the audio from my notebook asus just stopped. At all. The red X its on the sound icon. I work with music, so i need in deed a good help here. Thanks...
  9. insider preview for windows 10

insider preview for windows 10: I've not that long ago downloaded and installed the insider preview update for windows 10 on my hp notebook but it keeps downloading again and only gets so far then quits what do I do to solve this? as I feel its stopping other important updates...
  10. Windows 10 Insider Preview

Windows 10 Insider Preview: The updating process is cycling through the same set of messages. The PC is restarted and the download will restart. Windows 10 Insider Preview 17741.1000 (rs5_release) Downloading - 0% These message keep repeating. Windows 10 Insider Preview 17741.1000 (rs5_release)...