Windows 10: Bluetooth devices stuttering

Discus and support Bluetooth devices stuttering in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For the past couple days, my Bluetooth speaker (Soundcore Flare) has been stuttering real bad when connected to my laptop. It starts out as a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KYNGcoma666, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Bluetooth devices stuttering

For the past couple days, my Bluetooth speaker (Soundcore Flare) has been stuttering real bad when connected to my laptop. It starts out as a little skip every so often, no so bad, but it quickly gets worse to where it's almost not listenable. I've tried connecting to my phone, it works perfectly. I connected my Bluetooth headphones (Skullcandy Hesh 2) to my laptop and same problem as the speaker, just not as bad. Starting to become a major annoyance, the speakers in my laptop are garbage and I need to be connected to a speaker if I'm watching or listening to anything.

UPDATE: Speaker does work fine with an aux cord. Not ideal, but it works. Still would like a fix for Bluetooth.

submitted by /u/KYNGcoma666
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KYNGcoma666, Apr 28, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

Not for me Bluetooth devices stuttering :(

I tried these changes with my built-in BT and a BT USB dongle. Same stutter.

RolandDenzel, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth devices stuttering

Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth devices stuttering

1. Bluetooth devices stuttering - Similar Threads - Bluetooth devices stuttering

2. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: I have recently been having issues with my bluetooth headsets. I thought it was one set, but changed and still have the issue. The audio stutters when coming through them but when using my regular speakers, or wired headphones it works fine. I am on Windows 11. I have checked...
  3. Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth: Hello, i would like to report that i have audio stutters if i connect xbox one controller and headphones onto windows 10, while if i only connect one device everything is fine, please fix this issue, the version of windows is home and compilation of the operating system is...
  4. Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth: Hello, i would like to report that i have audio stutters if i connect xbox one controller and headphones onto windows 10, while if i only connect one device everything is fine, please fix this issue, the version of windows is home and compilation of the operating system is...
  5. Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth audio stuttering

Bluetooth audio stuttering: My audio keeps stuttering when I connect my bluetooth headphones. This happens when I am connected to my wifi. When my wifi is switched off the audio is fine. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the frequency of wifi adapter but the problem persists. I recently even...
  7. Audio stuttering through Bluetooth devices

Audio stuttering through Bluetooth devices: I have an Asus Zenbook UX305F running 64-bit Windows 10. When I connect a number of bluetooth headphones, the audio stutters to the point where it is unusable. Most recently, I have tried brand new Sony WF-1000XM3 wireless headphones- all work perfectly on other devices. I...
  8. Bluetooth audio stutters if multiple devices connected

Bluetooth audio stutters if multiple devices connected: Audio over Bluetooth stutters if both a Wireless controller Sony cuh-zct2u and Bluetooth headset Sony WH-1000XM3 are connected, but does not stutter if only the headset is connected. This also occurs when tested with different Bluetooth headsets Apple A1573. Host machine is...
  9. Bluetooth audio stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio stutter: When my laptop is connected to my phone hostspot the audio played through my Bluetooth speakers becomes choppy/stuttering after a few seconds. But if I disconnect my hotspot it plays smoothly. Anyone have this problem and know the fix? Please help, its very annoying....
  10. Bluetooth audio devices stutter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth audio devices stutter: I've bought a new windows 10 laptop, everything else works fine. However, If I connect a bluetooth speaker or bluetooth headphones, the audio stutters and breaks quite often at times. The audio works normally if using the laptop's internal speakers. I have tried updating...