Windows 10: Bluetooth diriver for Apple Airpod Pro is broken

Discus and support Bluetooth diriver for Apple Airpod Pro is broken in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I started to have major problems with my sound system a week or two ago. After much testing and reading the source seems to be the drivers for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Punchcard Steve, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Bluetooth diriver for Apple Airpod Pro is broken

I started to have major problems with my sound system a week or two ago. After much testing and reading the source seems to be the drivers for my Airpod Pro bluetooth headphone stereo device. The biggest problem is the volume control/volume mixer from the lower right of the task bar I don't know what that area is called does not control the volume. I can set it to zero and it still is painfully loud. The only way I can change the volume is to go to the old sound control panel the one Microsoft hates us to use and set the Levels in there. If that panel did not exist I would not have any control

I have tried to uninstall the drivers and just get back to the same problem.

Also, the sound gets even more problematic if I try to use the Airpods headset device mono + mic. It is choppy or has extremely loud noise/static on the mic and is unusable 30% of the times I try to connect.

IMPORTANT

This all worked great from Christmas until just a week or two ago. I have not installed any new sound apps or gizmos.

I have been getting Windows updates.

Also occasionally when not using the Airpods I see the vol controls in the mixer bouncing up and down by about 10-20 units in that scale. That is all the sliders are jiggling up and down without my touching the mouse or keyboard.

I can't find any Airpod drivers other than what Microsoft lets my system load from the nether land.

I have used device manager to remove two devices:

AirPods Pro

AirPods Pro Avrcp Transport

And then let them get reinstalled after a boot and pairing.

My computer is a 3 year old desktop Shuttle SH170R6

My bluetooth is a USB adapter. Could the device have failed?

Anyone have any ideas on a possible fix?

Happy Trails and Good Health

Below is my systeminfo:

Host Name: NOMAD

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

OS Version: 10.0.18363 N/A Build 18363

OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation

OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free

Registered Owner: N/A

Registered Organization: N/A

Product ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA636

Original Install Date: Sat 08-24-19, 01:58:33

System Boot Time: Wed 03-18-20, 20:52:13

System Manufacturer: Shuttle Inc.

System Model: SH170

System Type: x64-based PC

Processors: 1 Processors Installed.

[01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3 GenuineIntel ~4008 Mhz

BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. 2.08, Mon 11-20-17

Windows Directory: C:\WINDOWS

System Directory: C:\WINDOWS\system32

Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume3

System Locale: en-us;English United States

Input Locale: en-us;English United States

Time Zone: UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & Canada

Total Physical Memory: 32,726 MB

Available Physical Memory: 26,014 MB

Virtual Memory: Max Size: 37,590 MB

Virtual Memory: Available: 27,622 MB

Virtual Memory: In Use: 9,968 MB

Page File Locations: C:\pagefile.sys

Domain: 6240

Logon Server: \\NOMAD

Hotfixs: 14 Hotfixs Installed.

[01]: KB4537572

[02]: KB4503308

[03]: KB4508433

[04]: KB4515530

[05]: KB4516115

[06]: KB4517245

[07]: KB4521863

[08]: KB4524569

[09]: KB4525419

[10]: KB4528759

[11]: KB4537759

[12]: KB4538674

[13]: KB4541338

[14]: KB4551762

Network Cards: 2 NICs Installed.

[01]: IntelR Ethernet Connection 2 I219-LM

Connection Name: Ethernet

DHCP Enabled: Yes

DHCP Server: 192.168.1.1

IP addresses

[01]: 192.168.1.10

[02]: fe80::8919:989:f26e:c584

[02]: Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network

Connection Name: Bluetooth Network Connection 4

Hyper-V Requirements: VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes

Virtualization Enabled In Firmware: Yes

Second Level Address Translation: Yes

Data Execution Prevention Available: Yes

:)

Punchcard Steve, Mar 20, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (GoogleBluetooth diriver for Apple Airpod Pro is broken :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Do Apple Airpods work on Windows 10? I think not.

Hi,

Thank you for running and sharing the result of Bluetooth troubleshooter. We would like to know if you were able to use Apple AirPods microphone before on a Windows computer?

We would also suggest that you reach Apple Support to check if the microphone feature is designed to work with a Windows computer.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Bluetooth diriver for Apple Airpod Pro is broken

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

So the airpods are brand new so the problem has been from the first time ive used them with the laptop.

I have not tried any other bluetooth headset with the laptop as i dont have any others other than the apple ones.

The one solution i had found online had no effect which was ro do with power management settings for the bluetooth.

NadeenAhmed1, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth diriver for Apple Airpod Pro is broken

1. Bluetooth diriver for Apple Airpod Pro is broken - Similar Threads - Bluetooth diriver Apple

2. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  3. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  4. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  5. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Will Apple AirPods pair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  7. Will Apple AirPods pair?

Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  8. Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro: Hello Microsoft's CommunityI have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I did it via the Insiders Preview Program before the actual release and I experienced low volume even though I raised it to the maximum 100. And I do not why it's low. Is it an Apple driver problem or...
  9. Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro

Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro: Hello Microsoft's CommunityI have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I did it via the Insiders Preview Program before the actual release and I experienced low volume even though I raised it to the maximum 100. And I do not why it's low. Is it an Apple driver problem or...
  10. microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro: THIS IS A WARNING NOT A QUESTION. I have tried to fix this **** for months. Nothing works and it never will. ! ! ! W A R N I N G ! ! ! DO NOT BUY AIRPODS PRO IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM ON A SURFACE PRO computer. Every two nights I have to uninstall the Marvell...