Windows 10: Bluetooth Disable Headphones Controls Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Disable Headphones Controls Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have these ear buds and when I press them in I pause/play what I am trying to watch/not watch. Any one know how to disable these controls. submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deleted_redacted, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Disable Headphones Controls Windows 10

I have these ear buds and when I press them in I pause/play what I am trying to watch/not watch. Any one know how to disable these controls.

submitted by /u/deleted_redacted
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deleted_redacted, Sep 29, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 29, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Disable Headphones Controls Windows 10

Iogear GBU521 Bluetooth Don. - Not Headphone Compatible on Windows 10?

Windows 10 version 1903

Short story: Our Iogear GBU521 Bluetooth Dongle was used on a different PC running Windows 7 to connect headphones with good-quality sound. Now, on a Dell Inspiron 580 with Windows 10, we can't get the headphones to work with the same quality anymore.

Depth: All Windows drivers are downloadable on this page of Iogear's website: Product Drivers, Firmware & Software - IOGEAR
    However, it appears as though the Windows 8/8.1/10 driver is really designed for 8 and 8.1 and not 10. That I conclude because the file name, "GBU521_GBU421_Win8_Win8.1_BT_v12.0.0.9980.zip", does not mention Windows 10, thus suggesting my bluetooth audio problems to be originating from a driver compatibility issue.

I've fiddled my life away with the following:
    • WinKey+R / "control panel" / Devices and Printer / (Insert Headphone Name) Properties / Services
    • Start / Settings / Devices / Audio
    • Start / Settings / System / Sound / Output / Troubleshoot
    • Settings within the Iogear bluetooth devices program, which comes with the driver on the aforementioned driver page.
    And have gone through many settings that branch off this list, restarting the computer after each change made. Sometimes it connect with good sound quality, but does not retain this quality after breaking the bluetooth connection (turning the headphones off, restarting PC).

Quick side note: I have a new Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse connected to this dongle that works completely fine, unlike the headphones.

A solution requires the following results, which goes along the lines of how the bluetooth headphones were connected to this same Iogear dongle on the different PC that had Windows 7:
    • The bluetooth headphones play with decent quality
    • The volume retains it's setting whenever the bluetooth connection is broken by a PC restart, or powering off/on the headphones (I've encountered configurations where the headphones always resets to maximum volume).
    • The bluetooth mouse works fine. This shouldn't be much of a concern at all.
    If we find no solutions, I will simply buy a dongle that works with Windows 10.

I can provide screenshots if needed.
    Thank-you.

ivangoabby, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Disable Headphones Controls Windows 10

1. Bluetooth Disable Headphones Controls Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Disable Headphones

2. Disable Bluetooth Auto Reconnection Headphone Hijacking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Bluetooth Auto Reconnection Headphone Hijacking: Hello. I use a pair of Bose QC-35 wireless earbuds and Sony WH-XB910N Bluetooth headphones for my phone S23 Ultra, Tablet Tab S8+, and Laptop ASUS Flip 15 Pro OLED, Windows 11, latest update.The Bluetooth devices work as expected and as desired with my phone and tablet. If I...
  3. Disable Bluetooth Auto Reconnection Headphone Hijacking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Bluetooth Auto Reconnection Headphone Hijacking: Hello. I use a pair of Bose QC-35 wireless earbuds and Sony WH-XB910N Bluetooth headphones for my phone S23 Ultra, Tablet Tab S8+, and Laptop ASUS Flip 15 Pro OLED, Windows 11, latest update.The Bluetooth devices work as expected and as desired with my phone and tablet. If I...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue: Hi,I've bought various bluetooth headphones recently to connect to my Windows 11 computer, but no matter what kind I buy, cheap or expensive, they all have the same issue in that they increase/decrease the volume in intervals of 6. Usually when you raise/lower the volume on...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue: Hi,I've bought various bluetooth headphones recently to connect to my Windows 11 computer, but no matter what kind I buy, cheap or expensive, they all have the same issue in that they increase/decrease the volume in intervals of 6. Usually when you raise/lower the volume on...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Controls Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Controls Not Working Properly: I recently bought a new pair of headphones, TaoTronics TT-BH055, which work perfectly on my smartphone, but the pause button fails on my desktop computer. The TT-BH055 uses the same button for its play/pause functions. The button works fine for starting videos or music, but...
  7. Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones: I'm using a set of bluetooth ear pods with my PC. They're great, apart from the fact that they have a play/pause "button" (non-mechanical) on the side. It's difficult to put them in/take them out without touching this button, and the button itself plays/pauses the last video...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones + Xbox Controller = no go

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones + Xbox Controller = no go: Hey guys; This issue has been driving me crazy; i think i've tried everything i can find on the interwebs; but still no go. So i have bluetooth headphones (Sony whch710N) which work beautifully. I also have an Xbox Series controller; which also works great. Unless i...
  9. Disabling volume control on Bluetooth keyboard

Disabling volume control on Bluetooth keyboard: I need to disable the volume control button on my microsoft designer bluetooth keyboard, how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-volume-control-on-bluetooth-keyboard/b964068f-eb0b-4ac1-9855-273f6f5e3889
  10. Bluetooth Headphone Sound Control Issue

Bluetooth Headphone Sound Control Issue: When using my bluetooth headphones with my laptop I have an issue with native os sound control. When using the keyboard controls to raise and lower the sound or the sliding the sound toggle on the taskbar my headphones are muted below a numerical value of 5. This issue is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 11 disable bluetooth headphones controls