Windows 10: Bluetooth disabled after last Windows 10 Update (August 2019)

Discus and support Bluetooth disabled after last Windows 10 Update (August 2019) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My version of Windows 10 got updated yesterday and I now I can't activate Bluetooth on my PC anymore. My motherboard (GA-X99-Gaming G1 WIFI) has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cristián Ladisla Bohn, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Bluetooth disabled after last Windows 10 Update (August 2019)

My version of Windows 10 got updated yesterday and I now I can't activate Bluetooth on my PC anymore. My motherboard (GA-X99-Gaming G1 WIFI) has integrated Bluetooth and it had been working without issues for years. After the last update, I can't find the Bluetooth adapter in the Device Manager (and thus, no icon is available on the task bar).

So far I've tried:

• Installing the latest drivers for the device (downloaded them directly from Gigabyte's website), but that didn't fix the issue
    • Reinstalling the Intel Wireless Bluetooth software
    • Checking if the Bluetooth Service is running (it is)

Nothing has worked.

:)

Cristián Ladisla Bohn, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 7, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth disabled after last Windows 10 Update (August 2019)

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth disabled after last Windows 10 Update (August 2019)

1. Bluetooth disabled after last Windows 10 Update (August 2019) - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disabled last

2. Lost all files after latest Windows 10 Update Last August 2019 !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all files after latest Windows 10 Update Last August 2019 !: Hello there ! I'm hoping someone can help me with this very particular problem. So last August 2019, I updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10, but then was met with a strange occurance. I loaded up my desktop and it was empty, yet my background was still there....
  3. Windows 10 19H1 Updated August 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 19H1 Updated August 2019: There are some issues installing on i7 processor. It says that "windows cannot install in this Drive" but on second or third try it will continue on installing the whole entire system. What are the possible problem, is it the device or the Windows Installer?...
  4. Windows 10 update August 2019

Windows 10 update August 2019: The update for Windows 10 August 2019 has been running for 3 hrs. Why is it taking so long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-august-2019/58bea869-9c6d-4db7-9b1c-fdb3975f7aad
  5. Windows 10 Errors after update August 21 2019

Windows 10 Errors after update August 21 2019: Hello guys, After the recent windows update, I have been getting random errors and all, this problem persisted even after I refreshed my pc, is there a fix to it, below are few screenshots I have taken. And app defaults are being reset frequently an fix for that would...
  6. WIndows 10 August 2019 Update

WIndows 10 August 2019 Update: Since the August 2019 update came through my office computer has slowed to the point of absolute frustration, every task takes upwards of 15 seconds to register once the mouse is clicked. More significantly in Office 365. Simple tasks like a spelling correction in Word takes...
  7. Windows 10 update August 17 2019

Windows 10 update August 17 2019: I came home today to my pc being restarted and needing to be logged into after and update that I didnt authorize. I googled and found this was some critical update. When i logged in, it was like my computer from 6 months ago. I am missing files from my desktop and downloads...
  8. Colors changed after Windows 10 Update on August 8, 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colors changed after Windows 10 Update on August 8, 2019: Colors on my monitor changed after Windows 10 update. Desktop was dark blue and is now light blue. Desktop Icon colors changed and icons are larger, In Excel, highlight colors changed e.g. bright yellow became a greenish yellow. I have a desktop with a 3.2 gigahertz Intel...
  9. Windows 10 Latest Update - August 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Latest Update - August 2019: My PC has just updated itself to the latest Version of Windows 10 (automatic process). This has caused me a number of problems which I cannot fix, can someone advise please: All the apps on the start menu do not work, ie weather, calculator, windows store etc; When apps...
  10. Windows 10 update 7th August 2019

Windows 10 update 7th August 2019: Hi Windows 10 updated on my laptop today and took forever, however when it was completed half my apps don't work even simple ones like calculator. How do I easily reinstate them? Seems to have messed up my home pages too which I've had to reset only for them not to save...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. august 2019 windows update

2. bluetooth not working on windows server 2019

3. bluetooth was disabled after update on windows 10

4. windows update disabled bluetooth,
  5. windows 10 update no more bluetooth august 2019