Windows 10: Bluetooth disappeared and won't turn on

Discus and support Bluetooth disappeared and won't turn on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just ran into a problem with Bluetooth on my computer. It was working earlier today but then all of a sudden my headphones weren't playing audio so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DVKNOfficial, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Bluetooth disappeared and won't turn on

Just ran into a problem with Bluetooth on my computer. It was working earlier today but then all of a sudden my headphones weren't playing audio so I checked bluetooth settings and I no longer have the option to turn bluetooth on. Bluetooth button has also disappeared from the action center. When I ran a bluetooth troubleshoot I got the message "device does not have Bluetooth" and "Bluetooth" has disappeared from the device manager. I clicked view > show hidden devices and it appears that no bluetooth device is connected to the computer

I've tried updating and restarting the computer. I've tried installing drivers I've tried booting the computer in safe mode and then back to normal.

I'm using a laptop so I really doubt that the bluetooth radio has disconnected

I think I've just about tried following all guides online and nothing seems to do the job

submitted by /u/DVKNOfficial
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DVKNOfficial, Oct 14, 2020
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Bluetooth disappeared and won't turn on

BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth disappeared and won't turn on

1. Bluetooth disappeared and won't turn on - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disappeared won't

2. Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.: I was playing a game when my computer just shut off. My mouse and keyboard lights were still running, and the fans and lights in the PC case were also still running, but there was no signal in my monitor. I shut it down manually using the button on the case and turned it back...
  3. Bluetooth turned off by Windows Update switch to turn it on disappeared

Bluetooth turned off by Windows Update switch to turn it on disappeared: It happened before a year or more ago...and now again. After an Windows update of my Intel NUC Bluetooth has been switched off and the switch to turn it back on in the setting menu disappeared. Also the Bluetooth icon in the tray is gone. Very annoying since I used a...
  4. Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared

Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  5. Bluetooth Disappeared, can't turn on or connect to any devices using bluetooth.

Bluetooth Disappeared, can't turn on or connect to any devices using bluetooth.: PC & System info Aspire T TC-780-ACK13 Windows 10 Home 64-bit 7th Gen Intel Core i3 7100 Intel HD Graphics 630 / GeForce 3GB 1050 1 TB Hard Drive 8 GB DDR4 Memory DVD -RW Card Reader Integrated LAN 10/100/1000 802.11ac wireless networking 802.11a/b/g/n...
  6. Option to turn Bluetooth on and off just disappears?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Option to turn Bluetooth on and off just disappears?: I can't connect any devices to my PC via Bluetooth, because apparently I have my Bluetooth turned off. But the switch to turn Bluetooth on and off is just gone. I saw another reddit post from a few months ago where someone had the same issue, with the same image that I...
  7. Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth: To whomever this may concern, I was just using my buetooth-connected headphones normally until it suddenly stopped connecting. I tried checking but then the bluetooth icon at the action center is gone, so I decided to open my settings. But when I opened settings, the button...
  8. Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the...

Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the...: Hi all, My PC has been working fine before, but decided to act up today. Out of a sudden, my bluetooth is turned off, and there is no option to turn it back on. I tried reinstalling the drivers, remove, and repair, but it did not help. The Bluetooth Adapter is still not...
  9. Bluetooth won't turn off

Bluetooth won't turn off: As the title says, Bluetooth refuses to turn off, when "turned off" in the Windows 10 Settings menu, it just switches back to on and reconnects to any devices it can. It also refuses to disconnect from any devices. Oddly another part of the settings menu (Dynamic lock) says...
  10. Bluetooth won't turn on.

Bluetooth won't turn on.: Hello, When I tried to connect my Bluetooth headphones it said Bluetooth was off when I went to turn it on. There was no Bluetooth switch and my hardware is up to date What do I do?...