Windows 10: Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager, Taskbar. Yesterday it worked, and now its gone.

Discus and support Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager, Taskbar. Yesterday it worked, and now its gone. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So yesterday i installed a Steam Game "AeroFly 8" after installing and starting my machine got Bluescreened, restarted and then a few hours after i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by J4YK0B, Mar 12, 2021.

1. J4YK0B Win User

Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager, Taskbar. Yesterday it worked, and now its gone.

So yesterday i installed a Steam Game "AeroFly 8" after installing and starting my machine got Bluescreened, restarted and then a few hours after i noticed my Mainboard bluetooth was gone, no where to find, not in the device manager, and now where else.

Ive already tried to installing BT drivers manually, nothing happend.
    I downloaded MSI driver stuff did nothing.
    Restarted the machine already over 30 times after trying new things.

Watched plenty of tutorials and nothing worked....i dont know what to do anymore.

[COLOR=rgba150, 150, 150, 1]AMD Ryzen 7 3700X [8x 3.60GHz][/COLOR]​
    [COLOR=rgba150, 150, 150, 1]ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER DUAL EVO[/COLOR]​
    [COLOR=rgba150, 150, 150, 1]MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI[/COLOR]​
    [COLOR=rgba150, 150, 150, 1]be quiet! STRAIGHT POWER 11 850W[/COLOR]​
    [COLOR=rgba150, 150, 150, 1]Samsung 860 QVO 1 TB[/COLOR]​
    [COLOR=rgba150, 150, 150, 1]2x WD Red 2 TB[/COLOR]​
    [COLOR=rgba150, 150, 150, 1]2x G.Skill DIMM 16GB DDR4-3200 Kit[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=rgba150, 150, 150, 1]Very detailed PC components here: https://www.your-it-world.de/device/764-jayk0b-gaming-tower-gen-2
    And click "Hardware".[/COLOR]​

Thanks in advance if there is still a possibility.

:)

J4YK0B, Mar 12, 2021
  2. BillCrews Win User

Bluetooth disappeared from Windows 10

Using Windows 10 with all updates. Yesterday I had Bluetooth, today I don't. The icon disappeared and it is gone from Device Manager listing. On Settings for Devices, the Bluetooth on/off button has disappeared.

BillCrews, Mar 12, 2021
  3. PJL271250 Win User
    Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

I have the same problem as Benjamin with an Acer Aspire Switch 10. Was working fine with Bluetooth speaker. Now all trace of Bluetooth has disappeared from Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter tells me my tablet is not compatible with bluetooth!
    I have tried re-installing the Broadcom Bluetooth Driver from the Acer site but to no avail and tried most of the other suggestions including windows update listed in Benjamin's post.

Appreciate any help

PJL

PJL271250, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Mae West Win User

Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager, Taskbar. Yesterday it worked, and now its gone.

Disappearing bluetooth plus device manager not working

You're right, Paul. Just checked that file and it's empty. Nothing there at all.
    However, I still have no Bluetooth icon to turn it on and Device Manager still doesn't have any dropdown menus.

- - - Updated - - -

Just opened Settings and my Bluetooth on/off switch has reappeared! I haven't turned the laptop on or off. I haven't done anything since my earlier message.
    What does this mean?
    Just checked Device Manager and the dropdowns still don't appear. The Bluetooth icon is now there without going to hidden devices, but its dropdown still leads to nowhere. The other difference since running the BAT file is that the Universal Serial Bus list has now disappeared. It was showing before but now it's empty, like other dropdowns.
    I'm goint to do a restore point now and hope that may hold my Bluetooth on/off but the other issues still are not resolved.
    Thanks for reading.

Mae West, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager, Taskbar. Yesterday it worked, and now its gone. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disappeared Device

2. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  3. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I was listening to music on my Windows 10 laptop using Bluetooth speakers, and they suddenly disconnected. I tried to reconnect, but Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my laptop. There's no option to turn it on or off, it just says "Bluetooth is turned off" under...
  4. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I was listening to music on my Windows 10 laptop using Bluetooth speakers, and they suddenly disconnected. I tried to reconnect, but Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my laptop. There's no option to turn it on or off, it just says "Bluetooth is turned off" under...
  5. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. The Bluetooth icon disappeared from the taskbar and in Device Manager

The Bluetooth icon disappeared from the taskbar and in Device Manager: Hi, I recently noticed that the Bluetooth icon on the taskbar and in Device Manager has disappeared. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a couple of years ago and never had a problem with my Bluetooth. Can anyone help me to fix this problem?...
  7. The Bluetooth icon disappeared from the taskbar and in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Bluetooth icon disappeared from the taskbar and in Device Manager: Hi, I recently noticed that the Bluetooth icon on the taskbar and in Device Manager has disappeared. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a couple of years ago and never had a problem with my Bluetooth. Can anyone help me to fix this problem?...
  8. The Bluetooth icon disappeared from the taskbar and in Device Manager

9. Bluetooth disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth disappeared from device manager: A couple of months ago my Bluetooth stop working and even it disappeared from the device manager. I have a desktop computer a Thinkcentre M900 (out of support), It came with an Intel card 8260NGW (WIFI and Bluetooth), the WIFI is working fine; it is just the Bluetooth the...
  10. Bluetooth disappeared from device manager

Bluetooth disappeared from device manager: I have dell workstation precision 7510 and installed windows 10 64-bit on it. The bluetooth function has disappeared from the device manager. I tried to install its drivers but get the error below. let me know if you got any answers?? [ATTACH]...