Windows 10: Bluetooth disappeared from device manager

Discus and support Bluetooth disappeared from device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have dell workstation precision 7510 and installed windows 10 64-bit on it. The bluetooth function has disappeared from the device manager. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeylaM20, May 15, 2020.

1. LeylaM20 Win User

Bluetooth disappeared from device manager

I have dell workstation precision 7510 and installed windows 10 64-bit on it. The bluetooth function has disappeared from the device manager. I tried to install its drivers but get the error below. let me know if you got any answers??

Bluetooth disappeared from device manager eb245ddd-1ace-45dc-bc9b-1cda68aea95c?upload=true.png

:)

LeylaM20, May 15, 2020
  2. PJL271250 Win User

Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

I have the same problem as Benjamin with an Acer Aspire Switch 10. Was working fine with Bluetooth speaker. Now all trace of Bluetooth has disappeared from Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter tells me my tablet is not compatible with bluetooth!
    I have tried re-installing the Broadcom Bluetooth Driver from the Acer site but to no avail and tried most of the other suggestions including windows update listed in Benjamin's post.

Appreciate any help

PJL

PJL271250, May 15, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Device Disappeared from device manager

After the last Windows update my computer no longer has Bluetooth capability and the Bluetooth device has disappeared from the device manager.

The device that I was paired to is still in the Bluetooth & Other devices but it says Bluetooth is turned off. I have turned it on and restarted my computer. Still no Bluetooth.

Suggestions

JohnBurdsall, May 15, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth disappeared from device manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disappeared device

2. BLUETOOTH DISAPPEARED FROM DEVICE MANAGER FIX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH DISAPPEARED FROM DEVICE MANAGER FIX: I FOUND THE ANSWER! I have been struggling for weeks with this and could not find an answer on the forum that fixed it, but I found it myself!1. Go to Device Manager - you will notice that you cannot see "Bluetooth" as an option - click on View in the menu bar and select...
  3. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  4. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  5. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I was listening to music on my Windows 10 laptop using Bluetooth speakers, and they suddenly disconnected. I tried to reconnect, but Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my laptop. There's no option to turn it on or off, it just says "Bluetooth is turned off" under...
  7. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I was listening to music on my Windows 10 laptop using Bluetooth speakers, and they suddenly disconnected. I tried to reconnect, but Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my laptop. There's no option to turn it on or off, it just says "Bluetooth is turned off" under...
  8. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

9. Bluetooth disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth disappeared from device manager: A couple of months ago my Bluetooth stop working and even it disappeared from the device manager. I have a desktop computer a Thinkcentre M900 (out of support), It came with an Intel card 8260NGW (WIFI and Bluetooth), the WIFI is working fine; it is just the Bluetooth the...
  10. Bluetooth Devices disappear from Device Manager

Bluetooth Devices disappear from Device Manager: Hello, I have some problem. my bluetooth devices not appear in the device manager. i've tried to view by "show hidden device" but it's not appear. in the previous time, I uninstalled it because my bluetooth didn't work. i've read a page that told me if the bluetooth will...