Windows 10: Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager

Discus and support Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Don't understand how this happened, but just randomly in the middle of a video call, my Bluetooth annihilated itself out of existence to the point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonathanBessette1, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager

Don't understand how this happened, but just randomly in the middle of a video call, my Bluetooth annihilated itself out of existence to the point where my computer thinks that I don't have Bluetooth capabilities. Through a series of forums I've found that every suggestion failed, the only thing left to do is uninstall the Bluetooth driver from my computer. Unfortunately, on the website for my computer where I need to re-download the drivers - it doesn't have an option for my computer. MSI Intel i5 9th Gen Leopard GL series GL65 95D Laptop - not sure what to do here. I also tried to use thei

:)

JonathanBessette1, Nov 24, 2021
  2. LVTHER Win User

Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.

I bought a Bluetooth dongle (ZEXMTE), worked as I needed, but then I turn off Bluetooth under devices, and now I cannot get it to turn back on.

Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager [​IMG]

Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager [​IMG]

Ive ran the troubleshooter
    The device shows up under device manager (when I unplug and plug it in, it plays the noise but doesnt flash anymore)
    Ive tried reinstalling the driver
    Made sure Bluetooth services are running

Also tried these steps:
    No button for bluetooth in action center - Windows 10 Forums
    blutooth not turning on in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

So I went into the device manager, right clicked, uninstalled the device. When I plugged it back it in, voila its working again.

LVTHER, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager

Hi, I'll be happy to solve this problem for you

Code 45: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer ... (Code 45)"

Full error message

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. To fix the problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. (Code 45)

Cause

This error occurs if a device that was previously connected to the computer is no longer connected. To resolve this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

Recommended solution

No solution is necessary. This error code is only used to indicate the disconnected status of the device and does not require a solution. The error code is automatically resolved when you connect the associated device to the computer.

Follow the steps that I recommend, I hope and it works

PabloEscalona27, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager

some devices in device manager code 45

Hello Hector,

Code 45 occurs if a device that was previously connected to the PC is no longer connected. Please answer the questions below.

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried reconnecting your devices?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the current version and build number of your Windows PC?
    To check for the latest update for Windows 10, click the
    Start button, go to Settings >
    Update & security > Windows Update then select
    Check for updates. Click the
    Start button, type About your PC then press
    Enter to find out the version and build number of your Windows 10 PC.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager

1. Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disappeared middle

2. Bluetooth On and Off button is Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth On and Off button is Gone: It has been 3 months and i still cant connect ANY bluetooth devices i have watched around 80+ tutorials in youtube and NONE of them works, i tried uninstalling, updating, disabling and all of it doesnt work please help me and also i cannot find bluetooth on Device Manager.I...
  3. Bluetooth On and Off button is Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth On and Off button is Gone: It has been 3 months and i still cant connect ANY bluetooth devices i have watched around 80+ tutorials in youtube and NONE of them works, i tried uninstalling, updating, disabling and all of it doesnt work please help me and also i cannot find bluetooth on Device Manager.I...
  4. Bluetooth On and Off button is Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager: Don't understand how this happened, but just randomly in the middle of a video call, my Bluetooth annihilated itself out of existence to the point where my computer thinks that I don't have Bluetooth capabilities. Through a series of forums I've found that every suggestion...
  6. Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager: Don't understand how this happened, but just randomly in the middle of a video call, my Bluetooth annihilated itself out of existence to the point where my computer thinks that I don't have Bluetooth capabilities. Through a series of forums I've found that every suggestion...
  7. Bluetooth on/off button gone

Bluetooth on/off button gone: I need help. My bluetooth on/off button is no where to be found in my settings but I can still see the paired devices. I went into my device manager and I don't see bluetooth anywhere. Not sure what happened or how to fix this....
  8. Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager

Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager: I have a Logitech Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. One day while I was working without updating or restarting or anything they both dropped connection. I went to settings and the toggle for Bluetooth was gone. But all the devices were there. I did a search and found out how...
  9. Bluetooth on/off Button is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth on/off Button is gone: As the title says my bluetooth button is gone. There is no button in the main settings to turn it on or off. I've tried reinstalling the drivers and restarting bluetooth support systems but to no avail. I've restarted countless times and I've run the troubleshooter many more....
  10. Bluetooth on and off button is gone

Bluetooth on and off button is gone: So I got windows 10 and bluetooth worked just fine then and I changed back to windows 7 where all my files got transfered to a windows.old file and windows.old0000 soon after that I changed it back to windows 10 and the bluetooth button won't show up its not even in the...