Windows 10: Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have used Bluetooth headphones fine on my Swift SF315-41 Acer laptop with Windows 10 64-bit for months. This morning, it stopped working for no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MatthewDiskin, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10

I have used Bluetooth headphones fine on my Swift SF315-41 Acer laptop with Windows 10 64-bit for months. This morning, it stopped working for no apparent reason:

• It disappeared from the Device Manager
    • When I click View: Show hidden devices in Device Manager, it still does not appear
    • I updated Windows and restarted the PC several times but that did not help
    • I went to Acer's website and reinstalled the correct bluetooth driver, then restarted twice but that did not help - the driver is installed, but Device Manager cannot see it for some reason
    • The bluetooth button is missing from Action Center
    • In Settings: Bluetooth & other devices, the on/off toggle button has disappeared
    • When I use the bluetooth troubleshooter, it just says "device does not have bluetooth", even though I have been using it for months

I would be grateful for any advice you could offer.

:)

MatthewDiskin, Jun 23, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 23, 2020
  3. PJL271250 Win User
    Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

I have the same problem as Benjamin with an Acer Aspire Switch 10. Was working fine with Bluetooth speaker. Now all trace of Bluetooth has disappeared from Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter tells me my tablet is not compatible with bluetooth!
    I have tried re-installing the Broadcom Bluetooth Driver from the Acer site but to no avail and tried most of the other suggestions including windows update listed in Benjamin's post.

Appreciate any help

PJL

PJL271250, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10

Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing From Settings ??

Hey guys looking for some help with my Acer E1-531 Windows 10 laptop.

The issue i'm having is my bluetooth keeps disappearing from my laptop. I use a bluetooth speaker and every few restarts all my bluetooth settings just disappear. When ever i try to search "Bluetooth" all that comes up is "Airplane Mode".

I spoke with Acer tech support and they recommended i re-install windows so i did and that worked but now a week later i'm having the same problem. I even tried installing drivers from the Acer site and after it's downloaded i still can't find anything bluetooth related.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks alot.

Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10 [​IMG]

Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10 [​IMG]

JohnnyKarate, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10

1. Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disappeared Acer

2. Bluetooth disappeared in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared in Windows 10: HiA few days ago I was using my Bluetooth headset as usual. A strange noise was heard and the connection lost. I thought nothing of it and switched over to a wireless headset with USB dongle as my call was still in progress. I realized afterwards that the bluetooth icon...
  3. Bluetooth disappeared in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disappeared in Windows 10: HiA few days ago I was using my Bluetooth headset as usual. A strange noise was heard and the connection lost. I thought nothing of it and switched over to a wireless headset with USB dongle as my call was still in progress. I realized afterwards that the bluetooth icon...
  4. Bluetooth disappeared from Windows 10 laptop

Bluetooth disappeared from Windows 10 laptop: I downloaded and installed Bluetooth driver from manufacturer, however Bluetooth is still not available in Device manager, or in Bluetooth & Other devices....
  5. Bluetooth disappeared on my laptop

Bluetooth disappeared on my laptop: Hi,I have an acer aspire E5 laptop. For some reason when i tried to connect my Bluetooth earphone, i could not find the Bluetooth toggle in the action center. I tried to manually switch it on from the settings, but the toggle for Bluetooth is missing. Bluetooth was even...
  6. Bluetooth disappeared on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth disappeared on Windows 10: I was at my laptop playing games with my xbox controller connected via bluetooth. I come back not five minutes later, and the controller is disconnected. When I tried to reconnect it, it wouldn't. So I went to check my settings, and it said my bluetooth was off, but nowhere...
  7. Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop: I just got a new acer laptop. Whenever i connect my Bluetooth earphones within about 5-10 mins the earphones stop playing audio. its still connected but it just stops playing any sound. I always have to troubleshoot the Bluetooth every 10 mins for it to work and the image...
  8. Bluetooth disappeared from laptop

Bluetooth disappeared from laptop: My Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my laptop. I have tried doing windows icon + x to uninstall Bluetooth and reinstall it but Bluetooth doesn't show up. My device is a Lenovo ideapad FLEX 4-1480 Signature Edition. Would really appreciate help. The Bluetooth icon...
  9. acer windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    acer windows 10 laptop: cannot access excel nor word in laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-windows-10-laptop/9ea65a86-1236-4ad9-a5e7-2e56d9926f14
  10. Bluetooth Disappearing Windows 10

Bluetooth Disappearing Windows 10: Hi there. I have a Lenovo YOGA laptop and kept losing the Bluetooth functionality. When opening up the tab that usually includes all settings, it simply does not appear. I also spent lots of time researching this issue and have tried restarting, updating drivers and the...