Windows 10: Bluetooth disappeared on my computer

Discus and support Bluetooth disappeared on my computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm currently using my Dell G3 15 3590 laptop. I found out it lost the Bluetooth function yesterday. I tried installing the Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hiimjade, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Bluetooth disappeared on my computer

Hello everyone, I'm currently using my Dell G3 15 3590 laptop. I found out it lost the Bluetooth function yesterday. I tried installing the Bluetooth driver on Microsoft website but it didn't work too. Any advice on what should I do next. Thanks you all!

submitted by /u/hiimjade
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hiimjade, Aug 9, 2020

2. Bluetooth disappeared from computer

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Glen. I'm happy to assist you.

I understand how difficult it is, when the device or app won't work in the way it should. I would suggest to follow the steps below. Maybe it would help.

First troubleshoot your Bluetooth

- Type "Control Panel" on search from taskbar.

- Type Troubleshooting and click to open Troubleshooting.

- In the new window, click "View all" on the left pane.

- In the list of options, find "Hardware and devices", then click to open.

- Find "Bluetooth" then click to open.

- Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Test if the Bluetooth toggle is back.

If the Bluetooth keep disappearing. Follow the next steps.

Next, Set the Bluetooth to "Automatic"

- Press Windows key + R.

- Input Services.msc and press Enter.

- Right-click Bluetooth support service and select Properties.

- Under the General tab, set the Startup type to Automatic, then click Start under Service status.

- Click OK.

After this, If Bluetooth still keep disappearing. Follow the next step below.

Next, Uninstall and Re-install the drivers.

- Open Device Manager simply right click the windows logo on your screen.

- Navigate to the Bluetooth driver. Right-click to select Uninstall.

- Restart the computer once. After the restart, the Bluetooth driver is uninstalled.

- Go to your manufacturer website, search for your product and filter out Bluetooth driver to download. Just search the official website of your laptop brand to any browser.

- Reinstall the Bluetooth driver manually.

Click on the link below on how to install driver manually

https://support.lenovo.com/ph/en/solutions/ht07...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Hope it will help.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you and Keep Safe.

GlenGapasen, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Aug 9, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth disappeared on my computer

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth disappeared on my computer

1. Bluetooth disappeared on my computer - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disappeared computer

2. my bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth disappeared: no more bluetooth after upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-disappeared/961c5d03-22dc-4dfa-a530-8ddc878241b7
  3. my bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth disappeared: no more bluetooth after upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-disappeared/961c5d03-22dc-4dfa-a530-8ddc878241b7
  4. My bluetooth capability has disappeared from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth capability has disappeared from my computer: I was in the middle of watching a YouTube when suddenly, my bluetooth headphones disconnected. I tried to reconnect them and failed so i reset my computer. When it turned back on it said "bluetooth is turned off" and the button to turn it back on had disappeared. I check my...
  5. My bluetooth capability has disappeared from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth capability has disappeared from my computer: I was in the middle of watching a YouTube when suddenly, my bluetooth headphones disconnected. I tried to reconnect them and failed so i reset my computer. When it turned back on it said "bluetooth is turned off" and the button to turn it back on had disappeared. I check my...
  6. My bluetooth capability has disappeared from my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth has disappeared from my computer

Bluetooth has disappeared from my computer: Today I successfully moved several small files from my Dell Inspiron 3793 laptop 5 months old to my smartphone using Bluetooth. I stepped away to make coffee and put some laundry in the washing machine, and when I came back I attempted to move several more small files from...
  8. Bluetooth disappeared from my computer.

Bluetooth disappeared from my computer.: The Bluetooth app in my Dell laptop doesn't even appear on the hidden devices of Device Manager. I run all updates, I reset my computer several times, I run the Bluetooth troubleshooting, and yet it does not come back. Does anyone have the same problem? Any suggestion?...
  9. My Bluetooth Disappeared

My Bluetooth Disappeared: I have been using a Bluetooth headset for a while now and today I turned on my PC and the headset did not connect. I went to Bluetooth troubleshooting and when I ran it I got the message "Device does not have Bluetooth." I'm beyond confused because I have been using Bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth disappeared from computer

Bluetooth disappeared from computer: I recently purchased a Lonovo IdeaPad. I was using Bose Big Blue wireless headphones, that were at the time connected to the computer, while I was watching a movie. I used a pause button feature of the headphones to pause the movie on the computer while I left the room for a...