Windows 10: bluetooth disappeared

Discus and support bluetooth disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i have a laptop and a few months ago I could still use my bluetooth perfectly now I have not used the bluetooth for a few months and now I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by koekhoi, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:32 PM.

1. koekhoi Win User

bluetooth disappeared

So i have a laptop and a few months ago I could still use my bluetooth perfectly now I have not used the bluetooth for a few months and now I want to use it again but my laptop says it does not have bluetooth

:)

2. Bluetooth disappeared

Hi Jenny,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

• Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

• Does the Bluetooth disappeared after you have started to use Wacom Bluetooth keyboard?
    Note:

• In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

• To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press
      Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.
    Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

• Press Windows + R
      keys on the keyboard, type services.msc
      and press OK.

• Now, find Bluetooth Support Service
      and start it

• Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service
      set the startup type as Automatic.
    Step 2:

Follow the steps to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if you are able to fix the issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Hardware and devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:36 PM
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Bluetooth Disappeared

Hi,

This issue occurrs when the data in the registry for the device is corrupted or misconfigured. One other cause may be due to an outdated device driver. To sort this concern, we suggest you uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers with the steps provided
    by Ruth Buruga on this
    link

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

4. Marie Ave Win User

bluetooth disappeared

Bluetooth disappeared

Hi,

This error may be caused by a corrupted Bluetooth driver in your device. To help you fix this, go to Device Manager
    to ensure that you have the latest Bluetooth driver installed on your PC.

• Type Device Manager in the search box on the taskbar. Click it from the list of results, and then expand
      Bluetooth.
    • Right-click the Bluetooth radio, then select Properties.
      Select Driver tab then click on Update Driver.
    In case that Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can check the manufacturer's website and follow the instructions there.

After updating your drivers, you will need to pair again your Bluetooth headphones on your PC.

You can follow the steps in this
    article
    for a step-by-step guide on how to connect your Bluetooth device.

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

bluetooth disappeared

1. bluetooth disappeared - Similar Threads - bluetooth disappeared

2. Whu has bluetooth Icon disappeared after windows update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whu has bluetooth Icon disappeared after windows update?: Recently had a Windows 10 update and on restart my Bluetooth icon disappeared from the Action Centre (bottom right of screen where various settings live). Checked in Device Manager and it is still there but the system says not connected. No idea how you are supposed to...
  3. Bluetooth Disappearing Windows 10

Bluetooth Disappearing Windows 10: Hi there. I have a Lenovo YOGA laptop and kept losing the Bluetooth functionality. When opening up the tab that usually includes all settings, it simply does not appear. I also spent lots of time researching this issue and have tried restarting, updating drivers and the...
  4. bluetooth on/off selection disappeared

bluetooth on/off selection disappeared: While I was working w/ it my Bluetooth mouse stopped functioning and while hunting for the reason I noticed that the "on/off" selection for Bluetooth in my Windows settings>Bluetooth devices is not available. It also states my Bluetooth is turned off but I can't find where...
  5. Bluetooth automatically disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth automatically disappearing: So my computer has a bluetooth function but randomly it will turn off on its own and the icon will disappear. I would constantly need to turn it back on and I forgot how to. I got windows 10. If any of you guys know how to turn it on please let me know in the comment....
  6. Bluetooth toggles disappear soon after startup

Bluetooth toggles disappear soon after startup: Hi Running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on a Gigabyte Aero 15. Bluetooth is Intel, and wireless adapter is Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 On startup, the Bluetooth light on the case is on, the Bluetooth toggle in the notifications panel is on, and the Bluetooth on/off...
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth keeps disappearing and flashing in device manager/cannot connect to...

Windows 10 Bluetooth keeps disappearing and flashing in device manager/cannot connect to...: Hi all, This is aggregated topic for Bluetooth troubles with Windows 10, I was struggling to fix for around 24 hours trying strange things :D Below ideas how to fix...
  8. My Bluetooth Functionality Disappeared After a Restart

My Bluetooth Functionality Disappeared After a Restart: This morning, after starting up my computer after a restart was prompted last night, I noticed that my desktop computer, which has had Bluetooth capability since I got it in 2014, no longer shows any sign of Bluetooth capability, outside of acknowledging troubleshooter...
  9. Bluetooth just randomly disappears?

Bluetooth just randomly disappears?: Hi, I was on my laptop listening to music connected to my headphones through Bluetooth, and it just randomly cut off. Seeing this, I tried reconnecting and found out there was no longer an icon for Bluetooth devices in my taskbar. My device is an Acer Predator 15 My...
  10. Bizarre Bluetooth Problem - Bluetooth Appearing and Disappearing

Bizarre Bluetooth Problem - Bluetooth Appearing and Disappearing: When Bluetooth Disappears - Windows is stopping Bluetooth Services and Device manager is showing "Unknown USB Device(Device Descriptive request failed)" and It doesn't show up in my list of devices in Device Manager and I have to "Show Hidden Devices" to see it. Error shown...