Windows 10: Bluetooth disappearing after windows 10 update.

Discus and support Bluetooth disappearing after windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have read a lot of questions of why and how this could happen....seems to me that Microsoft wants you to buy a new computer to fix the problem....Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tonio.A, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Tonio.A Win User

Bluetooth disappearing after windows 10 update.

I have read a lot of questions of why and how this could happen....seems to me that Microsoft wants you to buy a new computer to fix the problem....Why would you put out an update that will no longer let my laptop function properly?? And yet have no real answer or "solution" to the problem?? I've tried the links and read the articles. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER!

:)

Tonio.A, Feb 17, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 17, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Feb 17, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth disappearing after windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disappearing update

2. Windows 10 Camera and Bluetooth disappears after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Camera and Bluetooth disappears after windows update: Please can someone help? My inbuilt camera and Bluetooth hardware could not be seen after the windows update. They only appear once in while and disappears. I can not even see them in the list of hardware in the Device manager...
  3. Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update: After the latest Windows 10 update, my Bluetooth has disappeared. I've been in chat with Microsoft support, but so far, they haven't been able to help. this is the second time this has happened to me. I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop. Does Anyone have a fix?...
  4. Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update: After the latest Windows 10 update, my Bluetooth has disappeared. I've been in chat with Microsoft support, but so far, they haven't been able to help. this is the second time this has happened to me. I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop. Does Anyone have a fix?...
  5. Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth disappeared after windows 10 update

Bluetooth disappeared after windows 10 update: I have a Dell Inspiron 5481 2-in-1 that is Bluetooth capable but after windows 10 update, windows does not recognize the Bluetooth capability. I have updated the driver which is a combo of network/Bluetooth from Dell site, but still cannot see the device. any suggestions?...
  7. Bluetooth disappeared after update

Bluetooth disappeared after update: I just installed the 2020-02 and 2020-03 cumulative updates. Windows seems now to have forgotten about bluetooth. I've gone through steps listed to diagnose this, but most notably, I no longer have a switch to turn bluetooth on and the troubleshooter says I have no bluetooth...
  8. Bluetooth Disappears After Windows Update

Bluetooth Disappears After Windows Update: Hello! I purchased this Bluetooth dongle 3 days ago on amazon, and it was working perfectly until a windows update appeared and then it just literally disappeared. I installed drivers for the dongle, and it is now only showing "Bluetooth Radios" and under it, it is "CSR...
  9. Bluetooth disappeared after Windows Update

Bluetooth disappeared after Windows Update: After windows update, my bluetooth disappeared. I ran the troubleshooter and it says this device doesn't have bluetooth. Before the update, both my keyboard and phone were connected via bluetooth, now I can't even turn it on. Please help....
  10. Bluetooth Disappeared after Windows 10 update

Bluetooth Disappeared after Windows 10 update: My Bluetooth disappeared after a Windows 10 update. This is all that shows now. I cannot turn the Bluetooth on. Bluetooth was working perfectly before the update. Would appreciate any help. Thanks!...