Windows 10: Bluetooth Disappearing Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Disappearing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there. I have a Lenovo YOGA laptop and kept losing the Bluetooth functionality. When opening up the tab that usually includes all settings, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Compooter, May 31, 2019.

1. Compooter Win User

Bluetooth Disappearing Windows 10

Hi there.

I have a Lenovo YOGA laptop and kept losing the Bluetooth functionality. When opening up the tab that usually includes all settings, it simply does not appear. I also spent lots of time researching this issue and have tried restarting, updating drivers and the such.

Today I decided to just try resetting my PC but the same problem still exists. When running the Bluetooth troubleshooter it just says that Bluetooth is not installed. I went into Device Manager to try and update drivers but it just said that the newest updates were already in place and I have already turned all the Bluetooth-related Services onto Automatic. Finally, I decided to uninstall the Qualcomm Bluetooth driver I had since I thought it would reinstall when I used Windows Update but it has not.

If anyone understands what is going on with this issue I would really appreciate any help.

:)

Compooter, May 31, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 31, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, May 31, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, May 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Disappearing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Disappearing

2. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  4. The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11: Sometimes, out of nowhere, the button for connecting to the internet, and sometimes the bluetooth one too, disappear not letting me use either of these until it appears again. This has been happening for a while already, but it now got worse the bluetooth button didnt...
  5. The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11

The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11: Sometimes, out of nowhere, the button for connecting to the internet, and sometimes the bluetooth one too, disappear not letting me use either of these until it appears again. This has been happening for a while already, but it now got worse the bluetooth button didnt...
  6. Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows: I had this issues an year ago, then i take my laptop to a computer shop, they told me nothing wrong with the hardware. After flush the windows and reinstall, i didn't have much issues.But now, it's been 3 days the WiFi and Bluetooth is disappearing from windows while I'm...
  7. Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows

Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows: I had this issues an year ago, then i take my laptop to a computer shop, they told me nothing wrong with the hardware. After flush the windows and reinstall, i didn't have much issues.But now, it's been 3 days the WiFi and Bluetooth is disappearing from windows while I'm...
  8. Bluetooth Disappears from Settings Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Disappears from Settings Windows 11: I have an ASUS ROG Strix G1713QE with Windows 11. For about a year now I have been having an issue with bluetooth where it disappears from the quick settings, system settings, device manager, etc with Code 45 : reconnect the hardware device. I have fixed this issue by doing a...
  9. Bluetooth Disappears from Settings Windows 11

Bluetooth Disappears from Settings Windows 11: I have an ASUS ROG Strix G1713QE with Windows 11. For about a year now I have been having an issue with bluetooth where it disappears from the quick settings, system settings, device manager, etc with Code 45 : reconnect the hardware device. I have fixed this issue by doing a...
  10. Bluetooth button is disappeared,

Bluetooth button is disappeared,: Bluetooth button is disappeared.B Tried to shutdown and wait 10 mintues or retart per previous discussions.No luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-button-is-disappeared/0d797cbc-121b-47e5-b86c-1dec0498e05a