Windows 10: Bluetooth disappered from device manager with "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...

Discus and support Bluetooth disappered from device manager with "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have some Bluetooth issues with my Asus UX330CAK notebook PC. Yesterday I tried to connect my bluetooth headphones to my computer like I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elias35, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Elias35 Win User

Bluetooth disappered from device manager with "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...

Hi!

I have some Bluetooth issues with my Asus UX330CAK notebook PC. Yesterday I tried to connect my bluetooth headphones to my computer like I normally would but, after pressing the bluetooth icon in notification center, the bluetooth icon disappeared. I looked it up on device manager, and I didn't find bluetooth there unless I clicked "show hidden devices". Now I can't find the bluetooth in hidden devices anymore. I can't enable bluetooth in settings, there is no bluetooth on switch anymore.

Also I in device manager I have one device in USB devices which has yellow warning sign and says: Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed), error code is 43. I have nothing connected to the USB-ports so I think this can be related for my Bluetooth issue. I have found that some people had their Bluetooth hidden from device manager and had this issue too.

I have searched this particular issue on web and I have found some threads and I tried all the following things to restore my Bluetooth:

- I ran troubleshooting for Bluetooth, it just said that I dont have bluetooth enabled, I can try to enable it with external adapter.

- I ran troubleshooting for Hardware and devices and it did show the "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" issue, but didn't fix it.

- Also, I tried to troubleshooters for network adapters and windows update but they didn't find any issues.

- I've tried SFC /scannow and DISM.exe but they didn't find any issues.

- I have just updated newest Windows version, and I have tried install windows again, but the issue still persists.

- I have tried to uninstall "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" and also uninstall my main usb driver, but that didn't fix it.

- I installed correct Bluetooth and network adapters from Intel's site and I also tried to delete them from installer and install again, but that didn't fix it too.

- I Installed also Intel's driver updater but that didn't solve my issue. I tried to use 3rd party dirver updaters and they didn't fix my Bluetooth and I tried to also clean my registry with CCleaner.

- Also I tires tried to fully drain my battery and restart my laptop but even that didn't fix my issue.

Is there any other things to try or could the error be hardware related?

I apologise for any grammar errors, English isn't my native language.

Best regards,

Elias

:)

Elias35, Jun 18, 2019

2. unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) windows 10

Yup check all the info I just gave
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...equest-failed-windows-10.242937/#post-3822966

By the way @HUSKIE what Error Code and Code Number are you getting?

eidairaman1, Jun 18, 2019
  3. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Jun 18, 2019
  4. EdTittel Win User

Bluetooth disappered from device manager with "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth disappered from device manager with "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disappered device

2. unknown USB Device Device Descriptor fail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unknown USB Device Device Descriptor fail: hello i am having an issue with my pc not recognizing keyboards i have tried different usb ports and different keyboards even tried reinstalling the keyboard drivers via device manager i have tried lots of different troubleshooting techniques and my pc doesn't recognize an...
  3. Unknown USB Device(Device descriptor Request Failed)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown USB Device(Device descriptor Request Failed): Hello, community. I get this error if my Nec USB 3.0 controller is connected(and there are no devices plugged into it). Chipset is D720200, please anyone help. imgur.com/BsBv0Zl submitted by /u/L1NKKGG [link] [comments]...
  4. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Product: HP Elitebook 8760w Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit Fresh install of Windows 10 Pro partly as an attempt to rule out whatever issues that would rule out. In Device Menu, "Universal Serial Bus controllers", there is "Unknown USB Device Device...
  5. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) - Device Manager

Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) - Device Manager: Is there a possible solution resolving this issue in Device Manager? It started where I left a USB device - mouse - connected while restarting my laptop by accident. The laptop then start making these sounds - notifying the user whether a USB device is connected or not -...
  6. Unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) in Device Manager CANNOT be removed

Unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) in Device Manager CANNOT be removed: This has been another headache (beside the constant fan spinning noise). Recently my Wx has been forced to update from 1803 to 1903, then my WiFi/BT card is not working, I tried another WiFi/BT card, same! So rolled back to 1803. Since then I always got the title mentioned...
  7. unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) Bluetooth

unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) Bluetooth: I have gotten the error message The last USB Device you connected to this computer malfunctioned. and Windows does not recognize it. my Bluetooth headphones disconnected from the computer I checked settings and it said that Bluetooth is turned off I then went to device...
  8. A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...

A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...: A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) When I connect my Tascam 202 MKVII cassette player to record through USB port using Windows 10 OS, the USB port shows this message and does not recognize the hardware....
  9. A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...

A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...: When I connect my Tascam 202 MKVII cassette player to record through USB port using Windows 10 OS, the USB port shows this message and does not recognize the hardware. May I please know, How to get rid of this issue? Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)...
  10. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): Hello, I just finished my exams today and wanted to play again with my Madcatz TES+ Fightstick, the last time i used it, it worked flawless but this time the moment i plugged the usb i got this pop up with the warning . 1. Tried sfc/scannow. 2. Tried USB power systems. 3....