Windows 10: Bluetooth disconnect Problem

Discus and support Bluetooth disconnect Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my Bluetooth headset regularly cannot be reconnected after prolonged disconnection that I don't want to have to restart my computer every time I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by despues18, Nov 1, 2019.

1. despues18 Win User

Bluetooth disconnect Problem

my Bluetooth headset regularly cannot be reconnected after prolonged disconnection that I don't want to have to restart my computer every time I want to reconnect to a few of my Bluetooth devices... have you guys gotten this problem

:)

despues18, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Not Happy Win User

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, Nov 1, 2019
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Bluetooth disconnect Problem

How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth disconnect Problem

1. Bluetooth disconnect Problem - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disconnect Problem

2. Bluetooth disconnect Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disconnect Problem: my Bluetooth headset regularly cannot be reconnected after prolonged disconnection that I don't want to have to restart my computer every time I want to reconnect to a few of my Bluetooth devices... have you guys gotten this problem 143646
  3. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try...
  4. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hey, I have a problem with my work PC. it's a surface studio and several times a day the radio communications from the device to the studio stops. I normally have to wait, play with the batteries. try to navigate to the setting to run the troubleshooter (without typing:...
  5. Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting

Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones (BeatsX) keep disconnecting from my Surface Laptop 2 whenever they are not in use for 5 seconds, then they immediately reconnect. This is really annoying because my headphones make a ring when they disconnect and reconnect. I have already tried to...
  6. Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect: My bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard tend to disconnect frequently and I have to default back to using my surface pro for data input versus my docking station (wireless keyboard and mouse). Is there a power save mode that is disconnecting those devices?...
  7. Troubleshooting Bluetooth Device Disconnections

Troubleshooting Bluetooth Device Disconnections: I use two Bluetooth devices with my computer - a wireless mouse and an Xbox One controller. The mouse has worked fine for over a year and the Xbox controller worked fine for a few days before I started having problems. The issue happens most frequently when playing Destiny 2...
  8. bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly

bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly: Windows 1809 (OS build 17763.55) laptop Dell XPS 9570 network card replaced with Intel Wireless-AC 9260 mouse Dell WM527 Using only Windows drivers, updated individually in Device Manager with whatever Microsoft provides. The mouse randomly disconnects. I need to...
  9. bluetooth remains with status Disconnected

bluetooth remains with status Disconnected: bluetooth, i have turned on, paired my device, checked and troubleshooted the hardware, checked support services, still can't transfer files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-remains-with-status-disconnected/e578993b-7993-4e71-a96f-3e3e6126d10e
  10. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting: I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs. This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk:...