Windows 10: Bluetooth disconnect Problem

Discus and support Bluetooth disconnect Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my Bluetooth headset regularly cannot be reconnected after prolonged disconnection that I don't want to have to restart my computer every time I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by despues18, Nov 2, 2019.

1. despues18 Win User

Bluetooth disconnect Problem

my Bluetooth headset regularly cannot be reconnected after prolonged disconnection that I don't want to have to restart my computer every time I want to reconnect to a few of my Bluetooth devices... have you guys gotten this problem

:)

despues18, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Not Happy Win User

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, Nov 2, 2019
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Bluetooth disconnect Problem

How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth disconnect Problem

1. Bluetooth disconnect Problem - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disconnect Problem

2. Bluetooth Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Disconnecting: I have a PC that has a addon Wi-Fi/Bluetooth. Around every 10-15 minutes my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard disconnect. At first I thought that updating the drivers will help, but windows says that they are already all updated. I even check on the website and the drivers that I...
  3. Bluetooth Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Disconnecting: I have a PC that has a addon Wi-Fi/Bluetooth. Around every 10-15 minutes my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard disconnect. At first I thought that updating the drivers will help, but windows says that they are already all updated. I even check on the website and the drivers that I...
  4. Bluetooth Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth disconnection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disconnection: My Bluetooth has a strange behavior. It will disconnect from time to time and it will not stay. I have my mouse with Bluetooth connection and in the middle of me doing some work the pointer will stop. I check that the Bluetooth turns off then I need to turn it back on for me...
  6. Bluetooth disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disconnection: My Bluetooth has a strange behavior. It will disconnect from time to time and it will not stay. I have my mouse with Bluetooth connection and in the middle of me doing some work the pointer will stop. I check that the Bluetooth turns off then I need to turn it back on for me...
  7. Bluetooth disconnects.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disconnects.: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro and while my PC is connected to both bluetooth, my bluetooth sometimes disconnects, but when I am not using my bluetooth does not disconnect. First I thought that maybe it was due to a faulty bluetooth adapter, so I bought a new one, but the...
  8. Bluetooth Disconnecting Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Disconnecting Problem: Lately i've been having a problem where after a few minutes of use, my controller randomly disconnects from my pc and then bluetooth turns off and i can't turn it on anymore. already tried updating drivers but its already up-to-date. hope i can get help here! submitted by...
  9. Bluetooth Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Disconnecting: Hello, I have a new Alienware Aurora R8 about 5 months old. Since owning the Bluetooth drivers will constantly be uninstalled from the computer. Dell has tried everything, replacing the wireless card 3x, motherboard 2x and GPU 1x. The last wireless card replacement was a...
  10. Bluetooth disconnect Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth disconnect Problem: my Bluetooth headset regularly cannot be reconnected after prolonged disconnection that I don't want to have to restart my computer every time I want to reconnect to a few of my Bluetooth devices... have you guys gotten this problem 143646