Windows 10: Bluetooth Disconnecting

Discus and support Bluetooth Disconnecting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have a new Alienware Aurora R8 about 5 months old. Since owning the Bluetooth drivers will constantly be uninstalled from the computer. Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BrianSchultz, May 15, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Disconnecting

Hello, I have a new Alienware Aurora R8 about 5 months old. Since owning the Bluetooth drivers will constantly be uninstalled from the computer. Dell has tried everything, replacing the wireless card 3x, motherboard 2x and GPU 1x. The last wireless card replacement was a different brand than the one that came with it. It happens randomly and almost daily. The only way to get the drivers back is to power cycle.

Is there something that anyone might know of that would cause this? Is this a windows issue?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/BrianSchultz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BrianSchultz, May 15, 2020

2. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 15, 2020
  3. Not Happy Win User
    Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, May 15, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth Disconnecting

Bluetooth speakers - how to stop from disconnecting.

Hello,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you uninstall the Bluetooth adapter and
    reboot the machine so that it will be reinstalled.

After reboot, follow these steps:

• Go back to Device manager.
    • Click on the Bluetooth drop down.
    • Right-click on your Bluetooth Adapter choose Properties.
    • Go to the Power Management Tab.
    • Uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jay Jap, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Disconnecting

1. Bluetooth Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Disconnecting

2. i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on: it works properly when i restart the system i also tried to troubleshoot but it always got stuck and dont process furtherservices restart also doesn't work...
  3. i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on: it works properly when i restart the system i also tried to troubleshoot but it always got stuck and dont process furtherservices restart also doesn't work...
  4. i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.: The issue is as mentioned in the title. I have no problems with bluetooth audio playback on headsets or soundbars while browsing or working, yet when I open a game, the device disconnects completely within a few seconds. This is not limited to any single bluetooth audio...
  6. Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.

Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.: The issue is as mentioned in the title. I have no problems with bluetooth audio playback on headsets or soundbars while browsing or working, yet when I open a game, the device disconnects completely within a few seconds. This is not limited to any single bluetooth audio...
  7. Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected: Even when my system is in sleep, and when i look back in sometime my bluetooth icon gets disappears.I have installed bluetooth driver multiple times, it works sometime and then again it disappears....
  8. Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected

Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected: Even when my system is in sleep, and when i look back in sometime my bluetooth icon gets disappears.I have installed bluetooth driver multiple times, it works sometime and then again it disappears....
  9. Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...: While using bluetooth device the audio getting disconnecting and again reconnecting as well as lagging while using phone link app of microsoft and creating a distrubance. But when i turn off the bluetooth configuration of Phone link app from my lappy and removing the...
  10. Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...

Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...: While using bluetooth device the audio getting disconnecting and again reconnecting as well as lagging while using phone link app of microsoft and creating a distrubance. But when i turn off the bluetooth configuration of Phone link app from my lappy and removing the...