Windows 10: Bluetooth disconnects after 5 minutes straight

Discus and support Bluetooth disconnects after 5 minutes straight in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So this has been hapening for quite a while now. Im using a bluetooth adapter usb to my pc to use wireless bluetooth headphones. And its been going ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Timur Šoljić, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Bluetooth disconnects after 5 minutes straight

So this has been hapening for quite a while now. Im using a bluetooth adapter usb to my pc to use wireless bluetooth headphones. And its been going ok but every time i launch a game with easy anti cheat or valorant after 5 minutes straight my headphones disconnect without playing any disconnect sound. On bluetooth settings it says the device is still connected. Disconnecting the device on windows doesnt do anything, turning on the headphones doesnt connect. Only solution ive found is to take out the usb adapter and after windows recognizes that ive taken out the adapter after 45 seconds put it

:)

Timur Šoljić, Feb 26, 2024
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Hublerr Win User
    Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I
    can't figure out how.

Hublerr, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Bluetooth disconnects after 5 minutes straight

Bluetooth Headset turns off every 10 minutes

Thank you for the information. If the above steps did not work as well, then what we can suggest is that you contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth headset to have further assistance as to why it is disconnecting every after 10 minutes.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Bluetooth disconnects after 5 minutes straight

1. Bluetooth disconnects after 5 minutes straight - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disconnects minutes

2. Bluetooth disconnects after 5 minutes straight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disconnects after 5 minutes straight: So this has been hapening for quite a while now. Im using a bluetooth adapter usb to my pc to use wireless bluetooth headphones. And its been going ok but every time i launch a game with easy anti cheat or valorant after 5 minutes straight my headphones disconnect without...
  3. Bluetooth disconnects after 5 minutes straight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disconnects after 5 minutes straight: So this has been hapening for quite a while now. Im using a bluetooth adapter usb to my pc to use wireless bluetooth headphones. And its been going ok but every time i launch a game with easy anti cheat or valorant after 5 minutes straight my headphones disconnect without...
  4. External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.: I purchased a new usb wifi stick for my laptop. I have installed all the drivers. It gets connected to wifi and later after 5 minutes it automatically gets disconnected.so initially it shows "wifi" and "wifi4" in the drop down of wifi. 5 minutes after connection it just shows...
  5. External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.: I purchased a new usb wifi stick for my laptop. I have installed all the drivers. It gets connected to wifi and later after 5 minutes it automatically gets disconnected.so initially it shows "wifi" and "wifi4" in the drop down of wifi. 5 minutes after connection it just shows...
  6. External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds.: So ever since i updated my windows a few days ago, my usb ports which has my headset, keyboard and mouse connected to it disconnects for 5 seconds then connects itself back and this occurs every 5 minutes. I have tried every method of leaving usb ports running when pc is on...
  8. WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes

WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes: Hello- I have a Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 installed. When I am on my home wireless network, my computer disconnects itself from the network every 5-10 minutes. I have troubleshooted this problem and tried many methods of fixing it. When I do trouble shoot, I always get...
  9. my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes: my house has 5 windows10 laptops, and 6 smartphones and one PS4, all these devices uses wifi this problem occurs only with my son laptop, it is dell laptop one year old came preinstalled with win10 wifi disconnects after 5 minutes and it says something like your wifi...
  10. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....