Windows 10: Bluetooth disconnects when focus mode is enabled.

Discus and support Bluetooth disconnects when focus mode is enabled. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use Your Phone to connect to my phone to take calls. I have setup focus mode to enable whenever a full-screen video is played. For the last few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Eastern_Insect5226, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Bluetooth disconnects when focus mode is enabled.

I use Your Phone to connect to my phone to take calls. I have setup focus mode to enable whenever a full-screen video is played.

For the last few weeks, whenever I play a video (in a browser or local video) and make it full screen, my Bluetooth connection is lost. If I exit full screen, the Bluetooth connection is established again.

I checked if it's a problem with Your Phone, but it turns out whenever Focus mode is enabled, I cannot connect to any Bluetooth device.

Windows version: 19042.630

submitted by /u/Eastern_Insect5226
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Eastern_Insect5226, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Jorell F Win User

Focus Assist disconnects Bluetooth

When Focus Assist turns on (Priority only or Alarms only) Bluetooth disconnects.

How do I keep my Bluetooth connected while Focus Assist is on?

I mainly use "Your Phone" and I would like it to keep a connection while Focus Assist is active.

Jorell F, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Wifi limited/disconnected when Bluetooth is enabled on Win10

My Bluetooth connection seems to be interfering with my Wifi connection. The interference persists even if no Bluetooth devices are connected to my system. I'm working on Win10, updated from Win7 a few days ago. I did not have this issue before the update.

Scenario:

• Both Bluetooth and Wifi are off
    • Switch on Wifi
    • Connected to Wifi with full Internet connectivity
    • Switch on Bluetooth
    • Wifi connection changes to limited connectivity (no Internet) or disconnects
    • Disable and re-enable Wifi adapter; alternatively, restart system.
    • Connected to Wifi with full Internet connectivity immediately after reconnect
    • Wifi connection changes to limited connectivity (no Internet) or disconnects, after a short while (<1m)
    • Disable Bluetooth
    • Disable and enable Wifi adapter; alternatively, restart system
    • Connected to Wifi with full Internet connectivity (same as step 3)
    Is anyone else facing the same issue. If yes, is there anything I could do to fix it? My drivers are all up-to-date and I'm working with an Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230 adapter on Windows 10 Home 64-bit.

Update: As suggested by Bendito999 here,
    changing the advanced power settings of my Wireless adapter to "Maximum Performance" seems to circumvent the issue. This is however not a hard solution and only serves to work around the problem.

RoneyMichael, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Bluetooth disconnects when focus mode is enabled.

How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth disconnects when focus mode is enabled.

1. Bluetooth disconnects when focus mode is enabled. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disconnects focus

2. Ethernet disconnects when in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet disconnects when in sleep mode: I have Tried every thing to stop it but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-disconnects-when-in-sleep-mode/3d8e59cc-f032-4862-8506-cf9138cb14aa
  3. Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter in sleep mode or after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter in sleep mode or after reboot: My Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter sleep mode or after reboot. So every time I leave my desk for a few minutes or when I turn up the computer I have to re-sync my keyboard. Trying to click the "connect" button in Bluetooth and devices -> Devices doesn't work, I...
  4. Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter in sleep mode or after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter in sleep mode or after reboot: My Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter sleep mode or after reboot. So every time I leave my desk for a few minutes or when I turn up the computer I have to re-sync my keyboard. Trying to click the "connect" button in Bluetooth and devices -> Devices doesn't work, I...
  5. Ethernet disconnecting when sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet disconnecting when sleep mode: Ok hows it going guys.This problem started to occur recently. I didnt have it previously.Basicly every time my screen goes black not sleeping, my internet disconnects. im on LAN and not WiFi.I tried to change every single setting.The only thing I cant seem to figure out, is...
  6. Ethernet disconnecting when sleep mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet disconnecting when sleep mode: Ok hows it going guys.This problem started to occur recently. I didnt have it previously.Basicly every time my screen goes black not sleeping, my internet disconnects. im on LAN and not WiFi.I tried to change every single setting.The only thing I cant seem to figure out, is...
  7. Focus Assist disconnects phone (bluetooth)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Focus Assist disconnects phone (bluetooth): Hello, So I did set up the "My Phone" app and everything works as intended, apart from one thing: When Focus Assist is activated, it disconnects my smartphone, and only my smartphone. As an example my Controller stays connected. So I can't receive any calls when Focus Assist...
  8. Focus Assist disconnects Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus Assist disconnects Bluetooth: When Focus Assist turns on Priority only or Alarms only Bluetooth disconnects. How do I keep my Bluetooth connected while Focus Assist is on? I mainly use "Your Phone" and I would like it to keep a connection while Focus Assist is active....
  9. Focus Assist not enabling automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assist not enabling automatically: When I'm playing Star Conflict, it doesn't get recognized and focus assist doesn't get enabled as configured. It's especially annoying because 1. VLC shows a notification every time a new track is played and 2. It"s the only program that I've ever used where the Windows key...
  10. Again trouble with Wifi limited/disconnected when Bluetooth is enabled on Win10 home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Again trouble with Wifi limited/disconnected when Bluetooth is enabled on Win10 home: Hello All Windows 10 home, Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, Xiaomi NoteBook Pro. Some time ago, stopped seeing surrounding networks. Only when I turn off the bluetooth, networks appear and I can connect to them. I reinstalled drivers (tried to use old and most new),...