Windows 10: Bluetooth displays in notification in error

Discus and support Bluetooth displays in notification in error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since the latest Win 10 update (12/12/15) the notification area shows bluetooth as highlighted. How do I turn that off? My laptop does not have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by carrotmuseum, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Bluetooth displays in notification in error

Since the latest Win 10 update (12/12/15) the notification area shows bluetooth as highlighted. How do I turn that off? My laptop does not have bluetooth facility!

There is nothing in the settings area to accomplish this.

:)

carrotmuseum, Dec 11, 2015
  2. keshavhl Win User

Bluetooth Options missing after upgrading to Belle

Send Via Bluetooth option is missing from the files send menu option after I upgraded from Anna to Belle. Everything was working perfectly before belle upgrade.

Also, my phone refuses to pair with laptop after I have upgraded to belle. There was no error during the belle installation and also no error notification is displayed when I use bluetooth.

keshavhl, Dec 11, 2015
  3. How to set cortana

Original Title: cortana

Can someone please help me set up Cortana?

error in script, Dec 11, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bluetooth displays in notification in error

Brink, Dec 11, 2015
  5. AndreyT Win User
    What does the Device Manager say? Does it report any Bluetooth device present in your laptop ( by mistake, maybe)?

AndreyT, Dec 11, 2015
  6. carrotmuseum, Dec 12, 2015
  7. sn00ker Win User
    And I bet if you click on it, it will take you to Settings, huh?

sn00ker, Dec 12, 2015
  8. Bluetooth displays in notification in error

Yep! And then in typical win 10 fashion leaves you helpless

carrotmuseum, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth displays in notification in error

1. Bluetooth displays in notification in error - Similar Threads - Bluetooth displays notification

2. Problem with Bluetooth Notifications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Bluetooth Notifications: Yesterday I added and then removed a bluetooth device on my Windows 10 OS build is 19045.3086.Even after unchecking the Notifications under Further Bluetooth options, when I attempt to move a document or image from my Laptop I get two error messages regarding the device I get...
  3. Display Duplication Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Duplication Notification: I got same notification several times as shown in the attachment when I started to use my laptop after leaving it in sleep condition. Anyone knows what the notification actually means? I wasn't duplicating my screen. My laptop was connected to a wifi....
  4. Display Duplication Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Duplication Notification: I got same notification several times as shown in the attachment when I started to use my laptop after leaving it in sleep condition. Anyone knows what the notification actually means? I wasn't duplicating my screen. My laptop was connected to a wifi....
  5. Display Duplication Notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Notifications not displaying text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications not displaying text: [ATTACH] When I open my notification panel all i get are icons, no text or anything at all, and my notifications only get a picture like this, anyone got the same problem?...
  7. Bluetooth notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth notification: The Bluetooth "connect" signal keeps going on and off. It's driving us crazy!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-notification/36b9bdd2-6b07-43b3-a274-0cd20483ef8f
  8. BlueTooth notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    BlueTooth notifications: Hello Is there a Bluetooth action center notification? What im asking is My parter in next office wants to send me a file via blue tooth And I instead of having him to call me and say click recieve file now . I want him to just send the file and a notification pop...
  9. Bluetooth notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth notification: I have a HP 17 p180ca laptop windows 10 trying to send files via Bluetooth from my Samsung S6. When I turn Bluetooth on, on both devices my S6 will say paired but when I select the laptop it won't change to connecting and then connected like with any other Bluetooth device I...
  10. Bluetooth Display error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Display error: I have a Toshiba that I upgraded from Windows 7 Vista to Windows 10, but has no Bluetooth capabilities whatsoever, yet every time I shut down and turn my computer back on, whether it may be an update or just manual, I end up in the corner of settings with Bluetooth search on....