Windows 10: Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection

Discus and support Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a bluetooth earphone to listen to music on my laptop. The bluetooth pairing was smooth, and I can listen to the music. BUT, after 10 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sweetmah128, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection

I bought a bluetooth earphone to listen to music on my laptop. The bluetooth pairing was smooth, and I can listen to the music. BUT, after 10 minutes or so, my WiFi disconnected itself. I didn't bother about it so I reconnected them, no big deal. UNTIL it kept happening every 10 minutes and it made me mad. It's been weeks and it is still happening, what should I do?

:)

sweetmah128, Nov 8, 2020
  2. Paul0o0o0 Win User

Ethernet disrupts Internet connection for both wired and WiFi

Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection [​IMG]

Paul0o0o0, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Paul0o0o0 Win User
    Ethernet disrupts Internet connection for both wired and WiFi

I also want to add this in case it's important.
    From my Motorola MG7540 Event Log

Paul0o0o0, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection

wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection

1. Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disrupts WiFi

2. Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.: Whenever I have to attend a class, or a meeting on my laptop I have to use my Bluetooth earphones because my laptop's mic isnt good enough. But whenever I try attending meetings like on ZOOM, Google meet etc. the WiFi keeps on disconnecting on its own. It is really...
  3. Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi: hello, I couldn't find the Wifi icon on my task bar and so I went to Network and Internet Settings and the Wifi option was missing there. I did a troubleshooting and it was shown to plug an ethernet cable and nothing regarding the Wifi was shown. I went to Change Adapter...
  4. Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth: This is the second time I am facing this issue. I started my laptop in the morning like any other day and the options for both WiFi and bluetooth were completely missing. I had faced the same issue a few months ago and have tried all the solutions that I could attempt on my...
  5. Opening File Explorer always disrupts my bluetooth headphone connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening File Explorer always disrupts my bluetooth headphone connection: This is a constant problem since 2 weeks. If I open Windows File Explorer, via an app for selecting a file, or directly from the windows UI / menu bars, the bluetooth will stop playing. This accumulates and leads to an audio lag of 40+ seconds until I disconnect and reconnect...
  6. Opening File Explorer always disrupts my bluetooth headphone connection

Opening File Explorer always disrupts my bluetooth headphone connection: This is a constant problem since 2 weeks. If I open Windows File Explorer, via an app for selecting a file, or directly from the windows UI / menu bars, the bluetooth will stop playing. This accumulates and leads to an audio lag of 40+ seconds until I disconnect and reconnect...
  7. Opening File Explorer always disrupts my bluetooth headphone connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. WIFI and Bluetooth Connections

WIFI and Bluetooth Connections: Hello to everyone... I need help with the wifi and the Bluetooth of my Dell desktop windows 10. I can find either the blue tooth or the wifi icon to turn it on ... someone told me that the drivers are not installed or if they are they hidden and I have to upgrade them, but...
  9. Event disrupting connections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event disrupting connections: DllHost 16748,G,98 The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000. The above event keeps disrupting my access to an enterprise sql database. At times I lose hours of work if I hadn't saved my changes to the DB yet....
  10. Ethernet disrupts Internet connection for both wired and WiFi

Ethernet disrupts Internet connection for both wired and WiFi: I've been having increasingly worse internet connectivity issues for a while now. I bought a new computer and it was fixed for about 2 years, but then it started again, exactly as before. Recently it became so bad (and no advice from the internet would work) that I bought a...