Windows 10: Bluetooth does not appear in settings

Discus and support Bluetooth does not appear in settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday my bluetooth was working fine. Today when I turned on my computer and went into bluetooth settings to reconnect my headphones. She said the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Terrancecarson427, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Bluetooth does not appear in settings

Yesterday my bluetooth was working fine. Today when I turned on my computer and went into bluetooth settings to reconnect my headphones. She said the bluetooth was off, but there was no switch to turn it back on. I opened the services and saw that all bluetooth related services were set to stop. I set them to start and shut down and back on my computer, only to find that bluetooth was still off and my changes to services had been rolled back. I really have no idea what to do.

:)

Terrancecarson427, Nov 8, 2021

2. Bluetooth icon doesn't appear in action center or in settings.

Hi,

This issue could be due to a corrupted driver on the system. As initial troubleshooting, we suggest running the automatic troubleshooter for your Bluetooth device. To perform the troubleshooting, please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows icon.
    • Choose Settings.
    • Under Settings, choose Update & Security.
    • On the options on the left hand side of the window, click Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth and click
      Run the troubleshooter.

We’ll be waiting for any updates regarding the issue.

Arthur Rui, Nov 8, 2021
  3. Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    1. Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    2. At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    3. At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    4. The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    5. The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, Nov 8, 2021
  4. Bluetooth does not appear in settings

Bluetooth settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware and devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    I suggest you to update the latest Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer web site and install

To resolve this issue:

• Right-click the Start menu, and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Radio and select
      Update Driver Software…
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Anup Karkal, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth does not appear in settings

1. Bluetooth does not appear in settings - Similar Threads - Bluetooth does appear

2. Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings: The Teams app does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings.Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-does-not-appear-in-microphone-security-and/3b66f0db-0e2d-4d9d-b153-64809bee66c3
  3. Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings: The Teams app does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings.Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-does-not-appear-in-microphone-security-and/3b66f0db-0e2d-4d9d-b153-64809bee66c3
  4. Bluetooth does not appear in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth does not appear in settings: Yesterday my bluetooth was working fine. Today when I turned on my computer and went into bluetooth settings to reconnect my headphones. She said the bluetooth was off, but there was no switch to turn it back on. I opened the services and saw that all bluetooth related...
  5. Bluetooth does not appear in settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth does not appear in settings: Yesterday my bluetooth was working fine. Today when I turned on my computer and went into bluetooth settings to reconnect my headphones. She said the bluetooth was off, but there was no switch to turn it back on. I opened the services and saw that all bluetooth related...
  6. Cannot connect Bleutooth device - In Settings - Bluetooth - the on/off toggle does not appear

Cannot connect Bleutooth device - In Settings - Bluetooth - the on/off toggle does not appear: I am trying to connect a wonderboom2 bluetooth speaker but it is no detected although I have opened it for pairing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-bleutooth-device-in-settings/61496c41-06d9-4715-a94c-619d04237800
  7. Focus assist does not appear in Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assist does not appear in Settings: I am looking for the Focus assist settings tab in Windows Settings System but it is no where to be found. Can someone please let me know why this might be happening or how I can find these settings? [ATTACH]...
  8. Cannot access Bluetooth / It does not appear in Device Manager

Cannot access Bluetooth / It does not appear in Device Manager: I've been having trouble the last couple of days since updating my laptop with my Bluetooth cutting out and disconnecting my wireless headphones. Today I restarted my laptop and Bluetooth has just vanished. When I go to Bluetooth & other devices in Settings I see this....
  9. win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager

win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager: is there a KB or update that has bluetooth drivers for win 10 I can not discover bluetooth devices hp printer and nintendo wiimote...
  10. Family & Other Users does not appear in Settings - Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family & Other Users does not appear in Settings - Accounts: Today I tried to add an account to my Windows 10 computer (Version 1607 Build 14393.321). Not something I do very often so I Googled it. When I select Settings - Accounts, I do not see the option for "Family and other users" like the screen image below. This image is not from...