Windows 10: Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset and does not connect

Discus and support Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset and does not connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using ASUS zenbook ux410, windows 10 pro, Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset in Bluetooth search box to connect, that's why I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Md. Salman Haider, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset and does not connect

I am using ASUS zenbook ux410, windows 10 pro, Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset in Bluetooth search box to connect, that's why I cannot connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop, what can I do???

:)

Md. Salman Haider, Dec 18, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headsets

I am currently in the market for a set a bluetooth headset. I noticed this and was rather interested, I love the design, and I love the price, is their anyone out there, who can provide info on these or another set of headphones, or bluetooth headsets in general. Thanks in advance.

[H]@RD5TUFF, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset and does not connect

Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset and does not connect

1. Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset and does not connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth does show

2. Bluetooth does not show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth does not show: Hello all, just recently i lost my bluetooth setting. it does not show i can turn it off/on. i check my system and it shows i have it on my motherboard but does not show in win10. i have done the steps but none shows how to fix it when it does not even show in your profile....
  3. Bluetooth does not show

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth does not show: Hello all, just recently i lost my bluetooth setting. it does not show i can turn it off/on. i check my system and it shows i have it on my motherboard but does not show in win10. i have done the steps but none shows how to fix it when it does not even show in your profile....
  4. Bluetooth does not show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to connect bluetooth headset, gets paired but does not connect

Unable to connect bluetooth headset, gets paired but does not connect: I am unable to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 10 laptop. It worked fine for over half a year but now the headset gets paired but does not connect. In the Bluetooth setting it shows like this. After some time I receive a notification installing Rockerz 235v2....
  6. My mouse does not connect to bluetooth.

My mouse does not connect to bluetooth.: Good afternoon,Yesterday I bought a Bluetooth USB for my PC, since it does not have integrated Bluetooth. I need to connect my mouse but all attempts have been unsuccessful. This is all the information and everything I have tried:Models:USB Bluetooth: Sveon SCT400Mouse:...
  7. Bluetooth driver does not show

Bluetooth driver does not show: Bluetooth driver does not show in device manager or local services. How do I fix? And is there a Bluetooth driver download from Microsoft? I am on a Windows 10....
  8. connecting my bluetooth headset

connecting my bluetooth headset: So recently my headphones broke, so I decided to use a wireless pair; the only problem there was that it wasn't connecting or even showing up to be able to connect. I looked in to see any related problems to see no results, I turned on my bluetooth setting, I had my device...
  9. Bluetooth turns on but does not connect

Bluetooth turns on but does not connect: On my new Windows 10 laptop I'm trying to use Bluetooth but it doesn't connect. I have tried updating the driver, I have troubleshooted it, I have restarted the service and changed it to automatic but it still doesn't work....
  10. Bluetooth headphones connect but headset portion does not

Bluetooth headphones connect but headset portion does not: All, I have a surface pro 4, fully updated. I also have a pair of Revo bluetooth headphones. They also feature blutetooth calling capabilities (i.e. microphone). I used to connect these without a problem. Recently something strange has been happening. Now when they...