Windows 10: Bluetooth does not work anymore on Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth does not work anymore on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, After I formatted Windows 10 a few months ago Bluetooth devices no longer work on my computer. Whenever I try to add a Bluetooth device in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CryoWolf0, Feb 23, 2020.

1. CryoWolf0 Win User

Bluetooth does not work anymore on Windows 10

Hello,

After I formatted Windows 10 a few months ago Bluetooth devices no longer work on my computer. Whenever I try to add a Bluetooth device in Settings -> Bluetooth and other devices -> Add a device, the following window which is supposed to show discoverable devices, does not show any available devices, no matter how long I wait, the window simply remains the same. I know it is not a problem with the device itself, for I have successfully been able to connect it to another Windows 10 computer and Android phones and it works fine.

Bluetooth does not work anymore on Windows 10 e334537e-8825-4b9f-b61f-8a18d07adf7f?upload=true.png

I have tried the following: 1 enabling the option "allow bluetooth devices to find this PC" in Bluetooth settings; 2 uninstalling and installing bluetooth drivers automatically all drivers were already up to date; 2 uninstalling and installing bluetooth drivers by downloading the latest driver from the manufactuer's website. None of these solutions worked.

My current windows 10 version is: Windows 10 pro, version 1909.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

CryoWolf0, Feb 23, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 23, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Feb 23, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth does not work anymore on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth does anymore

2. Bluetooth is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not working anymore: I wanted to connect my VR headset through bluetooth but unfortunately when I tried to connect it, it says that I couldn’t. I have tried running a troubleshooter about my Bluetooth problem and it says that I don’t have Bluetooth Capability even though, I remember my bluetooth...
  3. Bluetooth is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is not working anymore: I wanted to connect my VR headset through bluetooth but unfortunately when I tried to connect it, it says that I couldn’t. I have tried running a troubleshooter about my Bluetooth problem and it says that I don’t have Bluetooth Capability even though, I remember my bluetooth...
  4. LifeCam - Windows 10 DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeCam - Windows 10 DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE: My Windows 10 updated recently and my LifeCam webcam stopped working completely. I followed EVERY SINGLE bit of advice on forums and threads on this site. I uninstalled, I deleted, I reinstalled, I rebooted and rebooted and rebooted. NOTHING WORKS . So PLEASE for the love of...
  5. Bluetooth not working anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth not working anymore: Hello, I am on an Acer Aspire E 15. My laptop updated recently and now I am unable to use Bluetooth. It does not show up in the action center and when I go to the actual settings, it says Bluetooth is not on. I ran the troubleshooter on the Bluetooth settings and it informed...
  6. Bluetooth not working anymore

Bluetooth not working anymore: Today I was watching something with my Bluetooth headphones connected and suddenly I wasn't hearing anything anymore. I checked Bluetooth and It said they were still connected so I tried disconnecting them. It didn't work so I turned of Bluetooth. After that I couldn't turn...
  7. My Bluetooth Does Not Work Anymore After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Bluetooth Does Not Work Anymore After Windows 10 Update: So i played a game on my pc with my controller via bluetooth connected, i lay down my controller and walk away for a few minutes as i come back the controller turned off and i could not reconnect it. Then i opened my settings and saw this while i was gaming i had a windows...
  8. Bluetooth not working anymore

Bluetooth not working anymore: Earlier today the option to turn Bluetooth on and off disappeared, and all of my Bluetooth devices that were connected were still paired, but were disconnected and I couldn't do anything with any of them. I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and it said I don't have Bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth connection not working anymore in Windows 10

Bluetooth connection not working anymore in Windows 10: I have a UE Boom speaker which was paired and working fine with my laptop that runs Windows 10 and suddenly it quit working. It shows that it is "connected" but no sound is produced. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the bluetooth driver for Windows 10. I have reset the UE...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore: A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig. I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked. Then I found this topic: click. It's identical to my case: after I disinstalled the bluetooth from Device Manager and rebooted...