Windows 10: Bluetooth does not work on the HP laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth does not work on the HP laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop does not connect to Bluetooth through my mobile phone. The detectable settings are activated from both sides. My mobile phone is connecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarbaraRawlins, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Bluetooth does not work on the HP laptop

My laptop does not connect to Bluetooth through my mobile phone. The detectable settings are activated from both sides. My mobile phone is connecting other mobile devices through Bluetooth but not with my laptop. Under More Bluetooth options: Select Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC. Where is the problem.

:)

BarbaraRawlins, Nov 9, 2019

2. Bluetooth not working on my new HP Laptop

After reading all the questions and answers on this topic, I am still not clear about this Bluetooth problem. I have a brand new HP Laptop that came with Windows 10, and the Bluetooth icon was showing, and tried to connect it to my Bluetooth device but
    it didn't work, and then all of the sudden it disappear. Could you please walk me through step by step how to install it again. And make it work this time! Thank you.

Arlette

Arlette M., Nov 9, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Bluetooth does not work on the HP laptop

Bluetooth not working on laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1: Run Hardware Troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    If this doesn't work, you might have to uninstall and then reinstall the latest Bluetooth drives from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth does not work on the HP laptop

1. Bluetooth does not work on the HP laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth does laptop

2. hp laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp laptop not working: i have a hp laptop im not sure what model but it logged me out a while ago and it turned back on slower than usual and it sent me to a blue screen it then said hp recovery manager and it had 3 options on the bottle save log details and retry ive saved all my sutff on the usb...
  3. hp laptop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp laptop not working: i have a hp laptop im not sure what model but it logged me out a while ago and it turned back on slower than usual and it sent me to a blue screen it then said hp recovery manager and it had 3 options on the bottle save log details and retry ive saved all my sutff on the usb...
  4. hp laptop not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluetooth does not work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth does not work?: HAllo, i bought a bluetooth stick a while ago so i have bluetooth on my desktop. Everything worked fine, but now I have Bluetooth deactivated everywhere. It could be that I have deleted it once or maybe it happened through a windoiws update. But I would like to have...
  6. Bluetooth does not work on Windows 10 laptop?

Bluetooth does not work on Windows 10 laptop?: Hello, my Bluetooth mouse has not been working for about an hour. I have it now about 1 1/2 months and otherwise everything has worked without problems. When I go to Bluetooth - and other devices in the settings, it says "Bluetooth is deactivated" and I don't see a switch. In...
  7. Bluetooth does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth does not work: On my Acer Win 10 laptop, I do not see bluetooth ON/OFF option. This has been issue on windows 10 versions since last year. I had tried once to clean install windows and bluetooth did work before all the updates were installed. My system information is: Model: Acer Aspire...
  8. KEYBOARD ON HP LAPTOP DOES NOT WORK

KEYBOARD ON HP LAPTOP DOES NOT WORK: I can't get my HP Laptop keyboard to work. I am running Windows 10. I was finally able to find a message, after hunting - in SETTINGS - UPDATES & SECURITY - TROUBLESHOOT - KEYBOARD When TROUBLESHOOTING is complete, it says 'no changes or updates were necessary" If I...
  9. "Device does not have bluetooth" – my laptop does have bluetooth, and it stopped working...

"Device does not have bluetooth" – my laptop does have bluetooth, and it stopped working...: I was using the laptop today with a bluetooth mouse and at a random moment it just lost connection. I tried first changing batteries in it – did not pick back up. Then I saw that I couldn't turn bluetooth on/off, because the control center button became glitchy and stays...
  10. Bluetooth no longer working on HP Spectre laptop

Bluetooth no longer working on HP Spectre laptop: Sometime in the last couple of weeks Bluetooth stopped working on my laptop. There is no longer a switch to turn it on. Here's what I've tried: - Running the Bluetooth Troubleshooter (it claims the laptop is not Bluetooth compatible) - Checking "Hidden Devices" in Device...