Windows 10: Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few weeks ago, I was looking in my Action Center, so I could turn on my Dell Latitude 3350's Bluetooth. After a thourough search, it now seems that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 1-UP GAMER, May 1, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop

A few weeks ago, I was looking in my Action Center, so I could turn on my Dell Latitude 3350's Bluetooth. After a thourough search, it now seems that Bluetooth and every item associated with it no longer exist on my laptop. Can anyone please help?

:)

1-UP GAMER, May 1, 2019
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, May 1, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, May 1, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop

Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop

1. Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Doesn't Appear

2. "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore: Hello! My folders won't auto sort files anymore since a week or two.I know there's the trick "sort by none" via display settings, except...Due to some bug it's all gone. I can no longer select this anymore. I have updated to the newest version, so that's not the fix either.Is...
  3. "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore: Hello! My folders won't auto sort files anymore since a week or two.I know there's the trick "sort by none" via display settings, except...Due to some bug it's all gone. I can no longer select this anymore. I have updated to the newest version, so that's not the fix either.Is...
  4. Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.: I had a school account from the school I graduated from last year and no longer need to have access to it.The IT department of my school deleted the account the moment I graduated.Now I'm still getting e-mails saying that Microsoft doesn't have the authorisation for that...
  5. The bluetooth on my laptop suddenly just doesn't exist (and it has existed since I got it)....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The bluetooth on my laptop suddenly just doesn't exist (and it has existed since I got it)....: submitted by /u/InterestingName216 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsy1u8/the_bluetooth_on_my_laptop_suddenly_just_doesnt/
  6. Bluetooth doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't appear: Greetings, I've been trying to connect my AirPods to my PC but i don't think it supports Bluetooth connection. How do i make sure of that, and if so, what can i do in order to be able to connect them?...
  7. Bluetooth Doesn't exist on Bluetooth Compatible Computer.

Bluetooth Doesn't exist on Bluetooth Compatible Computer.: I own a pc running windows 10 that is supposed to be Bluetooth Compatible. I've never had this issue before, but one day, the on and off button disappeared and I couldn't connect to any device with the response being, "Couldn't Connect". I ran the troubleshooter and...
  8. screenpad : my screenpad doesn't appear as a screen anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    screenpad : my screenpad doesn't appear as a screen anymore: My screenpad doesn't appear as a screen anymore : without meaning to, it seems that I changed the settings of my screenpad when I connected a video projector to my laptop. It doesn't appear as a screen in my settings anymore (there isn't the main 1 screen and the smaller...
  9. My screen resolution for my monitor doesn't exist anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen resolution for my monitor doesn't exist anymore: My screen resolution for my monitor doesn't exist anymore. this morning I turned my pc on and the resolution was different then I had last time. I looked at the resolution settings and it doesn't show the resolution that I had before (1440xSomething) and it doesn't tell me a...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore: A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig. I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked. Then I found this topic: click. It's identical to my case: after I disinstalled the bluetooth from Device Manager and rebooted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth doesnt exist on my computer anymore