Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't appear

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn't appear in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, I've been trying to connect my AirPods to my PC but i don't think it supports Bluetooth connection. How do i make sure of that, and if so,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ΓιώργοςΚαραμπέτσος, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Bluetooth doesn't appear

Greetings,

I've been trying to connect my AirPods to my PC but i don't think it supports Bluetooth connection. How do i make sure of that, and if so, what can i do in order to be able to connect them?

:)

ΓιώργοςΚαραμπέτσος, Dec 9, 2020
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Dec 9, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth doesn't appear [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 9, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Bluetooth doesn't appear

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth doesn't appear

1. Bluetooth doesn't appear - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't appear

2. Microsoft LE Bluetooth Enumerator doesn't appear in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LE Bluetooth Enumerator doesn't appear in device manager: I had a problem with the bluetooth connection my headphones didnt connect to the laptop, so then I tried to find a way to fix this problem. I uninstalled the Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 adapter, but something wrong happened. I tried fixing the stuff, but then it got worse, now...
  3. Bluetooth devices discovery doesn't appear on my options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth devices discovery doesn't appear on my options: Today I just bought a new laptop and when I tried to pair my BT earphones didn't appear I tried until I found here about the "Bluetooth devices discovery" but suddenly saw that option doesn't appear on my computer so, what now?...
  4. Bluetooth devices discovery doesn't appear on my options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices discovery doesn't appear on my options: Today I just bought a new laptop and when I tried to pair my BT earphones didn't appear I tried until I found here about the "Bluetooth devices discovery" but suddenly saw that option doesn't appear on my computer so, what now?...
  5. Bluetooth doesn't appear in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't appear in my windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't appear in my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-doesnt-appear-in-my-windows-10/5bfea023-4b71-4b29-846f-c3441e37bd12
  6. Bluetooth doesn't appear in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't appear in my windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't appear in my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-doesnt-appear-in-my-windows-10/5bfea023-4b71-4b29-846f-c3441e37bd12
  7. Bluetooth disappearing and doesn't appear in device management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disappearing and doesn't appear in device management: I have Bluetooth issues i have bought a brand new pcie wifi+Bluetooth 5.0 worked great then after shutting off the computer for the night boot up the next day Bluetooth is completely gone from windows I boot up in Ubuntu and it worked fine saw the wifi card and Bluetooth so...
  8. Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop

Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop: A few weeks ago, I was looking in my Action Center, so I could turn on my Dell Latitude 3350's Bluetooth. After a thourough search, it now seems that Bluetooth and every item associated with it no longer exist on my laptop. Can anyone please help?...
  9. My bluetooth headset doesn't appear as one of the options to connect to on bluetooth.

My bluetooth headset doesn't appear as one of the options to connect to on bluetooth.: I have the Sony MDR-XB950BT bluetooth headset. Whenever I turn it on and try to pair it with Surface Pro I can't seem to find the device anywhere in the bluetooth settings. Please let me know if you find a fix?...
  10. Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output

Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output: I have a Insignia NS-SB216 soundbar. This morning it was connected and working fine. Then for whatever reason my PC crashed and I had to restart. Now the soundbar is connected but it doesn't appear as a sound output device so I have no sound. How can it be connected but not...