Windows 10: Bluetooth - doesn't find anything nor is found

Discus and support Bluetooth - doesn't find anything nor is found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1st time I try to use / turned on. My notebook neither finds anything nor is found by our androids.our androids find our BT speaker and LG TV, among... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mescwb, Jul 30, 2021.

1. mescwb Win User

Bluetooth - doesn't find anything nor is found

1st time I try to use / turned on. My notebook neither finds anything nor is found by our androids.our androids find our BT speaker and LG TV, among other stuff from neighborhoodMy Win 10 is 10.0.19043.1110. Bluetooth support service is running. I've already tried reinstalling the radio component via dvcmgr, all drivers from MicrosoftI've seeked for Cambridge Silicon Radio driver in the web but didn't find one for Win 10, thoughI think would not be needed oneAppreciate any hint on how to troubleshoot this, perhaps to turn some log on or reg twiks

:)

mescwb, Jul 30, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth - doesn't find anything nor is found [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 30, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 30, 2021
  4. alicapon Win User

Help! My Nokia 5300 Bluetooth doesn`t turn on !

Hi All

Since i bought my Nokia 5300, it`s bluetooth doesn`t turn on!

I even flashed the phone but no results.

Anybody can help me what (kind of repair) should done on it?

(It`s software is the latest (v 05.50).

Is it the same as Firmware?)

Sorry for poor English.

Waiting for your assistance

alicapon, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth - doesn't find anything nor is found - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't find

2. Bluetooth is on but won't find ANYTHING nearby

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is on but won't find ANYTHING nearby: The title explains the issue. I tried restarting my pc, plugging the bluetooth driver into another slot, Tried using windows troubleshooting TWICE!And after waiting 4 minutes. NOTHING STILL POPPED UP! i got the bluetooth driver 24 days ago, so i doubt it got damaged. i tried...
  3. Bluetooth is on but won't find ANYTHING nearby

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is on but won't find ANYTHING nearby: The title explains the issue. I tried restarting my pc, plugging the bluetooth driver into another slot, Tried using windows troubleshooting TWICE!And after waiting 4 minutes. NOTHING STILL POPPED UP! i got the bluetooth driver 24 days ago, so i doubt it got damaged. i tried...
  4. Bluetooth is on but won't find ANYTHING nearby

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Potentially unwanted app found by Windows security. But doesn't shows anything about the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Potentially unwanted app found by Windows security. But doesn't shows anything about the...: Potentially unwanted app found by Windows security. But doesn't shows anything about the app. and i also try to scan the system with Microsoft Safety Scanner and haven't solved...
  6. Bluetooth not found

Bluetooth not found: Hello. I had the bluetooth appand the other day it stopped working. I hit windows+x followed every step right clicked on bluetooth and nothing. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-found/687b3839-579c-468e-973a-597f0949b0fa
  7. Bluetooth doesn't find devices, but "sees" Bluetooth connection between smartphone and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth doesn't find devices, but "sees" Bluetooth connection between smartphone and...: I bought a USB dongle (Orico BTA-408) to have Bluetooth on my PC, but it can't find any Bluetooth devices. I am trying to pair my Edifier W800BT 4.0 headphones to the PC and it can't find anything, but when I pair the headphones with my smartphone or laptop it works. I...
  8. Cortana Doesn't anything

in Cortana
    Cortana Doesn't anything: i'm trying to use my Cortana, it doesn't do anything, i cannot talk to it, I cannot write, It opens but without results https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-anything/7a0e07eb-9b06-4b9e-b7c8-ee4b18b35319"
  9. Cortana doesn't anything

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't anything: I try to find things for my Cortana and Cortana doesn't nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-anything/35043d35-0f3e-4e5a-850c-b0b06fe8d2c2"
  10. Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off.

Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off.: Recently, I got the Windows 10 Build 17711.rs_prerelease.180703-1539 evaluation copy, and now, none of my bluetooth devices will not connect to my computer at all. In addition, I am unable to turn off bluetooth altogether, so I can't even disable bluetooth on my computer,...