Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't have a turn on or off switch

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn't have a turn on or off switch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop does not have a feature to "turn on" Bluetooth, it just shows "Add a Device" and if anything is connected through USB, I have a Windows HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fortgrapess, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Bluetooth doesn't have a turn on or off switch

My laptop does not have a feature to "turn on" Bluetooth, it just shows "Add a Device" and if anything is connected through USB, I have a Windows HP Notebook 15 laptop and I feel like I might need to upgrade to get that feature, if not, is there a way to turn on Bluetooth on this device?

:)

Fortgrapess, Feb 8, 2021
  2. alicapon Win User

Help! My Nokia 5300 Bluetooth doesn`t turn on !

Hi All

Since i bought my Nokia 5300, it`s bluetooth doesn`t turn on!

I even flashed the phone but no results.

Anybody can help me what (kind of repair) should done on it?

(It`s software is the latest (v 05.50).

Is it the same as Firmware?)

Sorry for poor English.

Waiting for your assistance

alicapon, Feb 8, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth doesn't have a turn on or off switch [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Bluetooth doesn't have a turn on or off switch

the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth doesn't have a turn on or off switch

1. Bluetooth doesn't have a turn on or off switch - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't turn

2. wireless capability is turned off and the switch doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless capability is turned off and the switch doesn't work: so my Wi fi is stuck on tuned off.it says its turned off and asks me to manually turn it on it shows the other options too, well i know i can with the Wi fi switch button , but it does not work. i tried "turn wifi back on 1 hour later" but still that didn't workso the switch...
  3. wireless capability is turned off and the switch doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wireless capability is turned off and the switch doesn't work: so my Wi fi is stuck on tuned off.it says its turned off and asks me to manually turn it on it shows the other options too, well i know i can with the Wi fi switch button , but it does not work. i tried "turn wifi back on 1 hour later" but still that didn't workso the switch...
  4. wireless capability is turned off and the switch doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth turned off by Windows Update switch to turn it on disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth turned off by Windows Update switch to turn it on disappeared: It happened before a year or more ago...and now again. After an Windows update of my Intel NUC Bluetooth has been switched off and the switch to turn it back on in the setting menu disappeared. Also the Bluetooth icon in the tray is gone. Very annoying since I used a...
  6. Bluetooth doesn't turn off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth doesn't turn off: I manually turn it off on settings, close the window but, after I enter the settings again, the Bluetooth button will be on, even if I turn it off before. submitted by /u/storm1902 [link] [comments]...
  7. Bluetooth switching off

Bluetooth switching off: I am having trouble with Bluetooth on my Windows 10. If I switch it on in Settings and then Settings, when I open it again Bluetooth is off. I switch it on again and try to connect my headphones but it tells me my device is switched off. How to I keep Bluetooth on,...
  8. I don't have the bluetooth on/off switch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have the bluetooth on/off switch: [ATTACH] As the title said, I don't have the bluetooth on/off switch, I did build this pc myself, what did I do wrong? This is what I have submitted by /u/IanPKMmoon [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth switched off, can't seem to turn it back on

Bluetooth switched off, can't seem to turn it back on: Under settings, Devices, my connected Bluetooth devices are shown as Bluetooth switched off, but there is no toggle to turn it back on. Please help...
  10. Bluetooth is turned off and the toggle switch is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth is turned off and the toggle switch is missing: I installed Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse yesterday. It worked fine as soon as I connected it. Less than 24 hours later bluetooth has stopped working altogether. In the control panel the bluetooth screen shows the mouse but it says bluetooth is turned off. The toggle switch to...