Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn’t recognise devices

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn’t recognise devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot connect to my devices because Bluetooth doesn’t see them. It shows them as ‘unknown’. I decided to update drivers and ran the troubleshooter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lee.eaBocquet, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Bluetooth doesn’t recognise devices

I cannot connect to my devices because Bluetooth doesn’t see them. It shows them as ‘unknown’. I decided to update drivers and ran the troubleshooter. But it didn’t help. I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10

:)

Lee.eaBocquet, Sep 29, 2018
  2. nick255 Win User

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Sep 29, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth doesn’t recognise devices 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Sep 29, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Bluetooth doesn’t recognise devices

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth doesn’t recognise devices

1. Bluetooth doesn’t recognise devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn’t recognise

2. Bluetooth 'other devices' I don't recognise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth 'other devices' I don't recognise: HiI always have all my settings switched to OFF camera/bluetooth/microphone/file sharing/wifi/radio almost everything that can be off is off. This morning I turned on the PC to find that everything was switched ON. which is another concern, why does this happen? has my pc...
  3. Bluetooth 'other devices' I don't recognise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth 'other devices' I don't recognise: HiI always have all my settings switched to OFF camera/bluetooth/microphone/file sharing/wifi/radio almost everything that can be off is off. This morning I turned on the PC to find that everything was switched ON. which is another concern, why does this happen? has my pc...
  4. Bluetooth 'other devices' I don't recognise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows: Hello, I'm currently facing an issue with my Bluetooth neckbands and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. After successfully pairing the neckbands with my PC, they do not establish a connection. Surprisingly, the device is listed in the "Other Devices" section rather than...
  6. Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows: Hello, I'm currently facing an issue with my Bluetooth neckbands and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. After successfully pairing the neckbands with my PC, they do not establish a connection. Surprisingly, the device is listed in the "Other Devices" section rather than...
  7. Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows

8. Bluetooth doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth doesn’t work.: It just doesn’t work. I’ve had it working before. I had a controller connected to play GTA V with. But now, for whatever reason, it just doesn’t detect new devices. I connected the controller and it didn’t receive and input from the controller. No biggie, I’ll just remove the...
  9. Bluetooth device connected but not recognised as audio device W10

Bluetooth device connected but not recognised as audio device W10: I recently purchased some bluetooth headphones (GLITOBT18). I managed to connect them to my laptop running windows 10. [img] However, i cant find the device in the playback settings and i therefore cant play audio through the headphones. [img] I think this may have...
  10. Devices not recognised

Devices not recognised: I have a HP pavillion pc with an intel core i7 - 7500u cpu with a 64 bit OS. Just recently (like yesterday) it has decided not to recognise any of my external portable hard drives - I have a 1Tb Lacie rugged and a 2Tb WD Elements SE. When I run EASUS partition manager it...