Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't show up.

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn't show up. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! I was trying to connect my keyboard via bluetooth, however it simply doesn't show up anymore. It's as if all the bluetooth drivers vanished. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaeBae, Mar 19, 2020.

1. MaeBae Win User

Bluetooth doesn't show up.

Hey! I was trying to connect my keyboard via bluetooth, however it simply doesn't show up anymore. It's as if all the bluetooth drivers vanished. I cannot find them. It's not as if my device can't have bluetooth, because I could have sworn I used it before. No bluetooth troubleshoot, no bluetooth settings, nothing. My device is not up to date because updates aren't working either. troubleshooting doesnt help. I tried to install my model's bluetooth drivers, nothing. The model is HP 15-ba051wm. Please help asap, thanks!

:)

MaeBae, Mar 19, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth doesn't show up. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 19, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Tobbe Win User

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Bluetooth doesn't show up. ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Bluetooth doesn't show up. d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Bluetooth doesn't show up. :(

Bluetooth doesn't show up. DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Bluetooth doesn't show up. :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth doesn't show up. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't show

2. Bluetooth on laptop doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth on laptop doesn't show up.: I have been trying and trying my laptops bluetooth doesn't work no matter what.I've even read other threads on here and nothing works contacted support done the troubleshooter and nothng is working my bluetooth is something I really need since my laptop speakers are broken...
  3. Bluetooth on laptop doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth on laptop doesn't show up.: I have been trying and trying my laptops bluetooth doesn't work no matter what.I've even read other threads on here and nothing works contacted support done the troubleshooter and nothng is working my bluetooth is something I really need since my laptop speakers are broken...
  4. Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up: When I try to connect the keyboard to the computer Windows 11, Bluetooth finds the device, but does not show a pop-up window for entering the password and I cannot connect. I tried to clean registry, troubleshoot, uninstall and update drivers....
  5. Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up: When I try to connect the keyboard to the computer Windows 11, Bluetooth finds the device, but does not show a pop-up window for entering the password and I cannot connect. I tried to clean registry, troubleshoot, uninstall and update drivers....
  6. bluetooth not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth not showing up: i tried all the steps from troubleshooting to uninstalling the driver, to restarting the service, but bluetooth stil does not work. After uninstalling bluetooth driver, it disappeared from the device manager and i dont know what else to do to get bluetooth back up again...
  7. bluetooth not showing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth not showing up: i tried all the steps from troubleshooting to uninstalling the driver, to restarting the service, but bluetooth stil does not work. After uninstalling bluetooth driver, it disappeared from the device manager and i dont know what else to do to get bluetooth back up again...
  8. Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore

Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore: I have tried everything - updating the drivers, restarting the computer, resetting the computer, troubleshooting and nothing has worked. It just suddenly stopped working and no longer appears in the action center. When I go into device manager, I get the following message...
  9. Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up

Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up: I connect all my Bluetooth device with window 10 but Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up , need help.....please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-mouse-doesnt-show-up/d4fff289-1234-4c0b-92a3-7a37e44510ff
  10. Bluetooth not showing up

Bluetooth not showing up: I had previously used bluetooth on my windows 10 laptop but now the toggle to turn it on isn't there. It's not showing up in action centre and when i run a troubleshoot it says bluetooth is not supported even though i used to use it....