Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't work after Hardware upgrade.

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn't work after Hardware upgrade. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently did a hardware upgrade. I upgraded my motherboard to ASRock X 570 Phantom Gaming 4S, Ryzen 5 3rd gen 3600, 16 Gig DDR 3600, Nvidia 2060 KO,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeanTwaits, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Bluetooth doesn't work after Hardware upgrade.

I recently did a hardware upgrade. I upgraded my motherboard to ASRock X 570 Phantom Gaming 4S, Ryzen 5 3rd gen 3600, 16 Gig DDR 3600, Nvidia 2060 KO, Intel 660 p M.2 2280 1 TB. I kept my Intel AC 8260 Dual band WiFi, Bluetooth network card that worked just fine before the upgrade. I cloned the OS from my 126 SSD to my newer 1 TB and installed the hardware. After updating all software, hardware drivers, and chipset drivers. Everything seemed to be fine. Wireless was working great, but after a while I went to pair my Bluetooth headphones that I have used on the old set up is when I ran into the problems First off it tells me I have no Bluetooth capabilities " which is completely wrong as I have used this card with no problems before". I tried getting in contact with Intel and to there credit they were fantastic. They did a remote session and after they failed at that they still went back and forth with me in emails trying to resolve the issue. But to no avail. They suggested I get into contact with my motherboard manufacturer and they have yet to get back with me. Another sight suggested I go to device manager and click on show hidden as it was not showing up at all and it did show up but gave me an error code of 45 so I thought maybe a corrupted driver so I tried the Bluetooth trouble shooter but with no luck. I then tried uninstall the Bluetooth drivers and the WiFi as I found out when I first got it you have to install them in the correct order or they don't work that Intel helped me out with. but after I uninstalled them, cleaned my registry, restarted and then did a clean install in the correct order now it does not show up in device manager even when I click show hidden. I am getting desperate as I don't want to do a fresh install of the OS Win 10 Pro and have to redownload all of my games which some are over 100 gigs in size. You are my last chance Obi-wan sorry had a star wars flash back there before I bite the bullet and reinstall the OS.

:)

SeanTwaits, Jun 12, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth doesn't work after Hardware upgrade. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 12, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work after Hardware upgrade.

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth doesn't work after Hardware upgrade.

1. Bluetooth doesn't work after Hardware upgrade. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't Hardware

2. Activation code not working after hardware upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation code not working after hardware upgrade?: So, I just upgraded my motherboard, cpu, ram and other various pieces... Now it says I can't use the activation key that I used to activate the first time and tells me to go buy a copy. I refuse to do so when it's going to cost me 250AUD for the home version, I had a...
  3. Activation code not working after hardware upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation code not working after hardware upgrade?: So, I just upgraded my motherboard, cpu, ram and other various pieces... Now it says I can't use the activation key that I used to activate the first time and tells me to go buy a copy. I refuse to do so when it's going to cost me 250AUD for the home version, I had a...
  4. Activation code not working after hardware upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Re-Activation after hardware upgrade not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-Activation after hardware upgrade not working: I build my computer over a decade ago. I had upgraded from XP to 7 pro, to 8 pro, to 10 pro. The issue I have is that I had a working computer last week. I decided to upgrade my 6-year-old computer to a new motherboard/CPU/Memory because it was time.Saturday I bought a new...
  6. Re-Activation after hardware upgrade not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-Activation after hardware upgrade not working: I build my computer over a decade ago. I had upgraded from XP to 7 pro, to 8 pro, to 10 pro. The issue I have is that I had a working computer last week. I decided to upgrade my 6-year-old computer to a new motherboard/CPU/Memory because it was time.Saturday I bought a new...
  7. Bluetooth not working after PC upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working after PC upgrade: Dear Microsoft Community, I am ARJUN, I got upgraded my HP Laptop to Windows 10 a few months ago and I noticed that my Bluetooth is nor pairing any device neither detecting it, infact my other device to which I want to connect my PC is also not detecting my PC. I am unable to...
  8. bluetooth doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth doesn't work after update: after MS updates the bluetooth portion of my system stops working, this is a pain in my ass and you guys look like rookies. This is bush league, that's why people buy chromebooks...
  9. Netbios WINS browsing doesn't work after hardware upgrade ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netbios WINS browsing doesn't work after hardware upgrade ?: Well, this is a real head scratcher... While I know that you really should do a completely clean installation when upgrading your motherboard, I was going from a pretty recent Asus mobo and Intel CPU to a newer one so I thought I would see how it goes in case I could save...
  10. Windows re-activation doesn't work after major hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows re-activation doesn't work after major hardware upgrade: Hi, I have earlier upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10pro for free, so I have a digital lisence. Windows version is 1809. I made a major upgrade (motherboard, CPU, memory & graphics adapter), but kept hard drive & Windows untouched. Activation error code is 0xC004C003....