Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't work drivers already updated, restarted computer, multiple Bluetooth...

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn't work drivers already updated, restarted computer, multiple Bluetooth... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I just finished building my first PC Ryzen 7 3700x and MSI B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI everything about it went smoothly except for when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AgentDominator, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Bluetooth doesn't work drivers already updated, restarted computer, multiple Bluetooth...

So I just finished building my first PC Ryzen 7 3700x and MSI B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI everything about it went smoothly except for when I tried to connect my beats solo pro to my computer. At first, it would say the device is connected and plays audio. But when I put my headphones on the audio doesn't play at all with the exception of some very distorted static-like audio of the song I was trying to listen to every now and then. Then later on within that day I connected to it again but this time all it said was just "connected" it didn't say audio after that or anything like that. When I put it on to see if theirs any audio nothing came out, not even the static every now and then. I checked to see if this problem was only with my beats or if it had the same problem with my other Bluetooth headphones and the same issue persisted with my other devices. I then checked if it was a problem with audio in general but when I plugged in a wired headset it worked perfectly. So then I tried updating my Bluetooth and audio drivers in the device manager, but it said that everything was already up to date. So then I completely uninstalled them and then reinstalled them but that didn't work either. I then updated my bios to see if that would work but of course, that didn't work either. I then checked to see if it would show up in the playback and it doesn't show at all, even though it shows up in the device manager. It also doesn't show up in the manage sound devices section of settings either. Can anyone help me with this?

:)

AgentDominator, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth doesn't work drivers already updated, restarted computer, multiple Bluetooth...

1. Bluetooth doesn't work drivers already updated, restarted computer, multiple Bluetooth... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't drivers

2. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work: My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on taskbar,but when i click it,nothing happens,When i unplug the adapter,the icon dones't disappear either,on the Bluetooth &...
  3. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't work: My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on taskbar,but when i click it,nothing happens,When i unplug the adapter,the icon dones't disappear either,on the Bluetooth &...
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello. English isn't my first language, but I'll try to explain everything. Basically, I've always used wireless headphones to listen to music and work on my laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401ii with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti and Radeon Graphics. I'm giving as many...
  5. Bluetooth doesn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't working: I do wanna connect my bluetooth earphone to my computer but I can't because there is no bluetooth icon there.https://prnt.sc/1ison1ghttps://prnt.sc/1isrg83https://prnt.sc/1isw6s4...
  6. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hi there, Since a few weeks my bluetooth doesnt work. When i try to connnect my headset, it pops up in the list of avelible bluetooth devices. But when i try to connect to it, it takes some time to load. And after that it said: 'Device cant connect' or something. I've tried...
  7. Bluetooth wasn't working. Uninstalled drivers. Restarted computer. Bluetooth didn't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth wasn't working. Uninstalled drivers. Restarted computer. Bluetooth didn't...: I had to show hidden devices to find Bluetooth. Uninstalled Bluetooth device under personal area network and two drivers (Intel and microsoft enumerator). Then the device disappeared altogether. Restarted the computer and now I don't see bluetooth at all. Please help....
  8. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth doesn't work: I have tried troubleshooting in the Microsoft Settings, but that didn't help fix the problem. I am running a dual-boot on my SSD. I am running Ubuntu alongside Windows. In Ubuntu, there is no problem in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, so maybe this is a software issue....
  9. Bluetooth doesn't work on new computer.

Bluetooth doesn't work on new computer.: Built a new computer with the following specs: Zotac GTX 1080 Mini MSI B450l gaming plus AC ITX 1TB Samsung Evo 970 Ryzen 7 2700X Corsair SF600 32GB Corsair 3000MHz ram. My issue is, the built in bluetooth worked for a few hours when I started my computer, but it had issues...
  10. Bluetooth already in computer???????

Bluetooth already in computer???????: Not sure where to put this but I have a Bluetooth question. My dad was the one who gave me the netbook and he says it can do Bluetooth devices. How do I verify it so I can use my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and also headphones etc? 86227