Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't work on new computer.

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn't work on new computer. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Built a new computer with the following specs: Zotac GTX 1080 Mini MSI B450l gaming plus AC ITX 1TB Samsung Evo 970 Ryzen 7 2700X Corsair SF600 32GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by fflip8, Dec 13, 2018.

1. fflip8 Win User

Bluetooth doesn't work on new computer.

Built a new computer with the following specs:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    MSI B450l gaming plus AC ITX
    1TB Samsung Evo 970
    Ryzen 7 2700X
    Corsair SF600
    32GB Corsair 3000MHz ram.

My issue is, the built in bluetooth worked for a few hours when I started my computer, but it had issues with reconnecting and disconnecting. I had to open the "bluetooth" settings on Windows 10, and inexplicably, it fixes itself in an instant. However, while that workaround I've been using for about a week, my bluetooth has entirely failed. I go to the screen, and it says bluetooth is turned off. I did not turn it off... and there's no option to turn it on. I checked device manager, and there's an "intel bluetooth" device there, and the screen refreshes every 1 second. I clicked on Intel bluetooth, and the "Disable device" button keeps switching between "Disable device" and "enable device" every second. Weird... My device manager is quite literally having a panic attack... Something is obviously up, but I have no idea....

Anyone know how to fix this?

(Steps tried)
    Updated BIOS.
    Updated Windows.
    Reinstalled Windows.

Reinstalled Bluetooth drivers.

I have another issue with my computer... Screen doesn't turn on after shutting off due to power savings... Check out my thread if you're interested in that.

:)

fflip8, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work on new computer.

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth doesn't work on new computer.

1. Bluetooth doesn't work on new computer. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't computer

2. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work: My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on taskbar,but when i click it,nothing happens,When i unplug the adapter,the icon dones't disappear either,on the Bluetooth &...
  3. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't work: My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on taskbar,but when i click it,nothing happens,When i unplug the adapter,the icon dones't disappear either,on the Bluetooth &...
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello. English isn't my first language, but I'll try to explain everything. Basically, I've always used wireless headphones to listen to music and work on my laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401ii with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti and Radeon Graphics. I'm giving as many...
  5. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello. English isn't my first language, but I'll try to explain everything. Basically, I've always used wireless headphones to listen to music and work on my laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401ii with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti and Radeon Graphics. I'm giving as many...
  6. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth doesn't working

Bluetooth doesn't working: I do wanna connect my bluetooth earphone to my computer but I can't because there is no bluetooth icon there.https://prnt.sc/1ison1ghttps://prnt.sc/1isrg83https://prnt.sc/1isw6s4...
  8. Bluetooth doesn't work

Bluetooth doesn't work: Hi there, Since a few weeks my bluetooth doesnt work. When i try to connnect my headset, it pops up in the list of avelible bluetooth devices. But when i try to connect to it, it takes some time to load. And after that it said: 'Device cant connect' or something. I've tried...
  9. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth doesn't work: I have tried troubleshooting in the Microsoft Settings, but that didn't help fix the problem. I am running a dual-boot on my SSD. I am running Ubuntu alongside Windows. In Ubuntu, there is no problem in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, so maybe this is a software issue....
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work

Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello I have Bluetooth on my laptop Dell N5010 and it was working long time ago when I had Windows 7 and I didn't try the Bluetooth after installing Windows 10 one or two years ago. Few weeks ago I tried to connect Bluetooth speakers but couldn't and I tried many times but...