Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't work the way it should

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn't work the way it should in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've got an Asus TP500L Laptop that I bought six or so years ago and I've got some problems with it that I would like to fix - hopefully with your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matthias_Brunnen, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Bluetooth doesn't work the way it should

I've got an Asus TP500L Laptop that I bought six or so years ago and I've got some problems with it that I would like to fix - hopefully with your help.

My first problem is the faulty bluetooth. Whenever I turn it on my laptop crashes and the infamous blue screen with no proper help appears.

When I turn the laptop back on, bluetooth usuaslly works for 5 or 10 minutes before it either disconnects again or my external speakers that I'm using the bluetooth for begin to stutter.

I've got a "M76USB Bluetooth Device Driver", made by MediaTek. I've tried troubleshooting the problem, I've tried deactivating and reactivating as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the driver - no success.

I know my speakers work because they work with other devices no problem at all. It has to be the laptop.

I've read somewhere that the only way to solve this problem might be getting a new wifi/bluetooth card. Does anyone have experience with that?

Apparently this might also solve my second issue: My laptop can't detect 5GHz wifi connections - I assume again because of the wifi card. Does this make sense?

So would a new wifi/bluetooth card help both my issues? If so: What kind of card would I need to get?

Thanks internet :-

:)

Matthias_Brunnen, Dec 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth doesn't work the way it should [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

Bluetooth doesn't work the way it should

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth doesn't work the way it should

1. Bluetooth doesn't work the way it should - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't should

2. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work: My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on taskbar,but when i click it,nothing happens,When i unplug the adapter,the icon dones't disappear either,on the Bluetooth &...
  3. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't work: My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on taskbar,but when i click it,nothing happens,When i unplug the adapter,the icon dones't disappear either,on the Bluetooth &...
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello. English isn't my first language, but I'll try to explain everything. Basically, I've always used wireless headphones to listen to music and work on my laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401ii with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti and Radeon Graphics. I'm giving as many...
  5. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello. English isn't my first language, but I'll try to explain everything. Basically, I've always used wireless headphones to listen to music and work on my laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401ii with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti and Radeon Graphics. I'm giving as many...
  6. Bluetooth doesn't working

Bluetooth doesn't working: I do wanna connect my bluetooth earphone to my computer but I can't because there is no bluetooth icon there.https://prnt.sc/1ison1ghttps://prnt.sc/1isrg83https://prnt.sc/1isw6s4...
  7. Bluetooth doesn't work

Bluetooth doesn't work: Hi there, Since a few weeks my bluetooth doesnt work. When i try to connnect my headset, it pops up in the list of avelible bluetooth devices. But when i try to connect to it, it takes some time to load. And after that it said: 'Device cant connect' or something. I've tried...
  8. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth doesn't work: I have tried troubleshooting in the Microsoft Settings, but that didn't help fix the problem. I am running a dual-boot on my SSD. I am running Ubuntu alongside Windows. In Ubuntu, there is no problem in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, so maybe this is a software issue....
  9. PC not working the way it should

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC not working the way it should: Okay so I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 3 days ago off the Microsoft store and I couldn't download it since I had gotten an error code 0x80070005. I was looking online for answers and I can't remember what I wa doing but they told me to access my local files in AppData. I...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work

Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello I have Bluetooth on my laptop Dell N5010 and it was working long time ago when I had Windows 7 and I didn't try the Bluetooth after installing Windows 10 one or two years ago. Few weeks ago I tried to connect Bluetooth speakers but couldn't and I tried many times but...